Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are we calling LG6 by LG5

E24187

Featured Posts

Tumblr

That was not rude, I just said that that was odd.  So what do you call his duets album? And we are not taking him off of it, because it has Gaga's name on it, it's hers. It has Tony's name on it, so it's his album. So they both have credit. 

sis, I'm sorry I thoughT you said weird, my bad!

kii

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil

This dumb **** is why I call it THE NEXT ONE

:bye:

Stop the drama

Start the music

www.instagram.com/theduella666

TopazBlue

LGNEXT

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

TheFame Monster

"In the midst of my creative journey composing The Fame Monster, there came an exciting revelation that this was in fact my sophomore album" - Lady Gaga, 2009

Staryu

This again. :lmao: 

I call it LG5. I only take in consideration her major solo projects.

blacklistedd

Cheek to Cheek is not a pop record. Its not to be grouped in with The Fame and ARTPOP. Its its own entity on the sidelines. T&LG1 or LGJazz1if you must. Which would make this next album LG5 or LG4 depending on whether or not you consider The Fame Monster her second album or just an ep attached to her debut.

PartySick

But why does Wikipedia call it an EP? Maybe I'm being dumb lol :rip:

But it's definitely not LG6

A lot of people call it an EP, for some reason. I mean, it's an expansion of The Fame but it's long enough to be a stand alone album and Gaga herself calls it an album. :shrug: 

💚

Bradley

This again. :lmao: 

I call it LG5. I only take in consideration her major solo projects.

If Gaga spends 5 years promoting two jazz albums with collaboration artists, I guess in that 5 years Gaga did nothing then.

Bradley

The Fame
The Fame Monster
Born This Way
ARTPOP
Cheek to Cheek

LG6

end of story

E24187

Um.  Cheek to Cheek got major promo, a Grammy and a tour. Definitely not a side project. 

petty

why are we debating over an album name that isn't even going to be an album name tho :neyde:

Staryu

If Gaga spends 5 years promoting two jazz albums with collaboration artists, I guess in that 5 years Gaga did nothing then.

Yes, nothing as a solo artist. I'm not saying that Cheek to Cheek is a side project for her, but that's simply how I see it. If you have a problem with it, then that's your issue friend. x.x

I mean, even Gaga made a big deal of going back to blonde recently as some sort of awakening and that she was excited to come back and celebrate new music with Little Monsters. 'Seems to me like Gaga herself treats pop and jazz in very different ways.

Slade

The Fame Monster, by definition, is not an EP. An EP, defined by the RIAA, consists of 3-5 songs or clocks in at under 30 minutes. The Fame Monster has 8 songs and is 34 minutes and 9 seconds long. Call it an album, mini album, whatever, but it is an album, point blank, period.

So the next one is either LG5 (if you're talking about her next solo album, excluding C2C) or LG6 (if you're talking about her next studio album, which includes C2C). LG4 was ARTPOP.

Delete

LG6 is ridiculous. Cheek to Cheek is a COLLABORATION with Tony Bennett, it's not a solo Gaga album. 

Personally I consider it LG5. I feel as though TFM is a separate album from The Fame. Most people would agree. 

Archived