Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

VIDEO: Ariana and her bf LICK powdered donuts, slander America

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

She released a statement:

“I am EXTREMELY proud to be an American and I’ve always made it clear that I love my country. What I said in a private moment with my friend, who was buying the donuts, was taken out of context and I am sorry for not using more discretion with my choice of words,” Ariana said in a statement. “As an advocate for healthy eating, food is very important to me and I sometimes get upset by how freely we as Americans eat and consume things without giving any thought to the consequences that it has on our health and society as a whole.”
“The fact that the United States has one of the highest child obesity rate in the world frustrates me. We need to do more to educate ourselves and our children about the dangers of overeating and the poison that we put into our bodies. We need to demand more from our food industry. However I should have known better in how I expressed myself; and with my new responsibility to others as a public figure I will strive to be better. As for why I cannot be at the MLB show, I have had emergency oral surgery and due to recovery I cannot attend the show. I hope to make it up to all those fans soon. That being said let me once again apologize if I have offended anyone with my poor choice of words.”

Read more: http://www.justjared.com/2015/07/08/ariana-grande-releases-statement-on-i-hate-america-video/#ixzz3fKILfrtN

Didn't she go into the donut shop of her own free will? What was she going to buy? Are there low-fat, healthy donuts?

I'm kind of torn. What she said was harsh but I doubt she really hates America. I've said similar things due to our policies and "values", but I've never really meant it because there are so many great things here as well that I'm genuinely thankful for. I'm more upset with how rude she was to the waiter and the nasty licking. I hate that entitled childish BS. She's really young and has been really famous for a while, so I can sort of "excuse" general bratty-ness, but no one wants to eat a licked donut after her and her boyfriend's tongue has been god-knows-where. I hope she bought every single one. Still, at least she apologized well and brought up an important point about the obesity problem here.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
barcodemonster

Arihanna you can go live in another country and see how much you like it there. They might eat healthier but they won't tolerate your bratty attitude or your brothers s-xuality!

scan my barcode

Riot Poof

I think the thread title should be changed to reflect the real news here - a celebrity who got rich off American fans has proclaimed that she hates America.

I mean, what the actual f*ck.

One could say it's an American thing to exploit people you hate. Ariana was just being patriotic in a lowkey way. :derpga: 

Arihanna you can go live in another country and see how much you like it there. They might eat healthier but they won't tolerate your bratty attitude or your brothers s-xuality!

You act like every other country on Earth is a worse place to live in than the US. :crossed:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Riot Poof

I don't give two ****s about the America comment. What I really care about is Ariana and her bf spreading their saliva all over food that's not theirs. :saladga:

Then again, American food regulations already allow a certain amount of filth to pass through. But still... DON'T LICK UNSOLD FOOD. HEATHENS.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

DeleteMyAccount

Where are all the "freedom of speech" people? Where are the "you are all too sensitive whiners"? I'm talking about other article comment sections, but I find it interesting how people don't defend her statements but will stand behind people like Paula Dean or Donald...

well she just lost me 

shes such a biatch seriously. she was so upset that she was there and no one was screaming OMG ITS ARIANA GRANDE

ARTPOPdidntflop

lmfao i hope she's known as donut girl from now on

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

barcodemonster

You act like every other country on Earth is a worse place to live in than the US. :crossed:

many people in different countries would appreciate their home country much more if they went to live in other ones 

scan my barcode

Haroon

She wasn't very tactful with her words if she was commenting on the portion size :emma: But then can she really be blamed for that, it seems like more of a slip up and if it wasn't meant to sound that way, plus little did she really think her words over because she didn't know she was on camera :shrug: 

That said, I still think licking random doughnuts is kinda disgusting, someone has to buy and eat that later :smh: Oh and her reaction to the employee did come off as rude :ohno: 

The Child

WTF ?! Bitch.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

gagaisitalian

She looks like the most annoying type possible: fake cuteness in official situations and real b---h when drunk or careless.

Literally. Just like that one girl everyone hated in high school.

DiscoHeaven23

As a public health student, I have to say this is concerning. It's a health hazard. The cops might be showing up at her house. :bye:

freebit

I'm just getting caught up on this whole thing, and honestly, that was disgusting, rude, unsanitary, and I came away with the opinion that Ariana is an immature brat. That kind of behavior would look insipid on a 12 year-old, let alone for someone that is over drinking and voting age. "What the **** is this?" in response to that worker carrying out a tray of donuts for her to choose from was too obnoxious for words. Ugh. 

If shes vegan why is she at a doughnut shop? I really dont think they have vegan friendly doughnuts. 

If she hates America so much why doesnt she just leave? Oh yeah thats right cuz she wont be nearly as successful overseas. Why doesnt she do more public health related projects to help reduce obesity and diabetes/heart disease across the country if it bothers her so much instead of running her mouth, smh

And what on earth? Licking unsold doughnuts? Thats nasty what is wrong with her? 

Archived