💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miguel: "I make better music than Frank Ocean"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

Miguel is good I guess.

I don't like Frank Ocean and quite honestly I think hes overhyped and overrated. I think at a glance hes interesting but personally i've tried listening to his music and watching his performances and I think hes a total ****ing bore. But different strokes I guess.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

IDK, I only know him as the guy who sings with Mariah and Monae :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dorothy Gale

Did he lie though? Frank Ocean is as overrated as the TV show Friends.

blacklistedd

IDK, I only know him as the guy who sings with Mariah and Monae :laughga:

Everyone knows Adorn. Stop.

FrozenKookie

He has this room full of his own merchandise. He's proclaiming himself, it doesn't help he just sound plain deluded. Frank Ocean may be overrated but that classic channelORANGE won't be forgotten. 

RAMROD

Everyone knows Adorn. Stop.

obamaflyswatting.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

blacklistedd

He has this room full of his own merchandise. He's proclaiming himself, it doesn't help he just sound plain deluded. Frank Ocean may be overrated but that classic channelORANGE won't be forgotten. 

"classic"

Battle 4 Ur Life

ain't he the one who almost broke his fan's neck during a performance cause he was on live TV and he thought it'd be **awesome** to jump over the crowd's heads?

:giggle:

why should I listen to a f* this douche has to say? srsly tho, anyone with that poor notion of space and self limitation as him can't be considered an artist...that's a fact.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Riot Poof

Frank Ocean's more critically-acclaimed tho. :saladga:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

grenziel

But when it comes to knowing someone on a personal level, I just don't care to know. There's some singers (like him and even my bigger fave, Beyoncé) I just don't care to know on a personal level. When it comes to the latter, It's always fun knowing about her since she barely shares anything with us, but if she were to continue being the private woman she is, I wouldn't mind. When it comes to him, he's kind of annoying. His radio interviews were never anything interesting to me...he seemed quite annoying in all honesty, but I love him as a musician. Even prior to the release of "Coffee," he made comments about him wanting this album to prove to his naysayers that he's a straight man -- as if we cared about his s-xual orientation. Certain comments he makes in his newest interviews just rub me the wrong way.

Just a little bit curious, how about Gaga? Do you feel this towards, Gaga?

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

No Angel

Just a little bit curious, how about Gaga? Do you feel this towards, Gaga?

Ehh...I'm a bit in the middle when it comes to her. If she kept private, it wouldn't make a difference, but if she decided to show more to us, It also wouldn't be a problem. Though if I had to choose, I'd probably say I'd love to know more about her. It's nice knowing about Gaga outside of the music. 

She's just interesting in general. :sweat:

djBuffoon

Ehh...I'm a bit in the middle when it comes to her. If she kept private, it wouldn't make a difference, but if she decided to show more to us, It also wouldn't be a problem. Though if I had to choose, I'd probably say I'd love to know more about her. It's nice knowing about Gaga outside of the music. 

She's just interesting in general:sweat:

A bit off-topic, but you touched on why I think it's okay that Gaga has gotten increasingly more open with us. Because she is interesting. She's multifaceted, has a lot to say, and doesn't make it all about her. She is a compelling person all-around, not a blank slate that produces hit songs.

Back on-topic, Miguel is okay but I'd consider Ocean to be the more forward-thinking of the two, not to mention s-xier. It takes a huge amount of nerve and delusion to flat-out say "yes, my art is better than theirs."

No Angel

A bit off-topic, but you touched on why I think it's okay that Gaga has gotten increasingly more open with us. Because she is interesting. She's multifaceted, has a lot to say, and doesn't make it all about her. She is a compelling person all-around, not a blank slate that produces hit songs.

Back on-topic, Miguel is okay but I'd consider Ocean to be the more forward-thinking of the two, not to mention s-xier. It takes a huge amount of nerve and delusion to flat-out say "yes, my art is better than theirs."

Yeah. It's not like she's out here relying on scandals to make her life more interesting -- yes she's had her fair share of controversial moments, but it's not like those specific events made her the interesting person she is. She's the whole package. 

Yep. I think Ocean is alright, but I just can't get into him as much as everyone. I might listen to his record again. I enjoyed "nostalgia,ULTRA." more than his debut. But he is some eye candy! I lovvvvve Miguel, but I'm just not a fan of him when he's being interviewed. 

Pandora

Where are the lies? Ocean is good, but to me, he's overhyped af.

Miguel is incredible. One of the greatest artists to emerge this decade! 

Archived