Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What ever happened to the Paul McCartney collab?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Boring? Boring?!?

You must not be in a mood to be an emotional wreck, because that song takes me to places in my psyche I never wanted to visit. It's an emotional roller-coaster.

I listen to many songs that are more emotional than TIHTY but I just don't like the way that song sounds even though we just received an LQ audio of it. I like salsa music but that doesn't mean I have to like every salsa song out there right? 

FATCAT

I listen to many songs that are more emotional than TIHTY but I just don't like the way that song sounds even though we just received an LQ audio of it. I like salsa music but that doesn't mean I have to like every salsa song out there right? 

Of course not, you don't have to like something if it doesn't suit you. I assumed 'boring' was meant in a different way. Sorry!

Purr more, hiss less.

It'll come out when the film comes out, I think it's extremely unlikely it'll be shelved i mean it's a collab with Paul McCartney, one of her biggest musical idols and one of the most important men to ever enter the music industry, not some random rapper and they were actually in the studio together working on it (unlike the Cher collab - which is why Gaga didn't want it released)

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

VTV

its delayed 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

MonsterOfSpain

I think it was supposed to be for a movie

I agree she looked really amazing that day :nick:

Bad Bromance

We'll hear it when the movie is released.  :yes:  OMG, that pic of Gaga is simply breathtaking.   :flutter:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

blacklistedd

including a rollicking tune performed by Lady Gaga that hasn’t been heard yet outside the studio.

rollicking huh?

So we know it will be "exuberant and lively" then.

blacklistedd

Boring? Wtf.

I mean, im not exactly pining to get the hq but I didn't think it was bad. It was alright. Certainly not boring. Like sometimes you can be so like....idk.

I feel the same way about this one though, I don't like Paul McCartney. So im kind of just like eh, reminds me of when she did that song with Elton. Although I was even less interested in that one because A she was hardly credited and B it was for some dumb animated movie.

Archived