💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga is being very secretive

mixhaeldelrey

Featured Posts

lxdygxga

I like it - the fact she's emphasized she wants us to be surprised is a good thing. With no preconceived notions, I'm sure the music will be much better when we hear it. I hope she stays as secretive as possible up to release (which I think is closer than we think)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck

You'd be silly to think Gaga hasn't been working on the album. 

That's true.   But her previous albums she was working 'solely' on that... She has a lot of other 'irons in the fire' now a days.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

TheFame Monster

Yes we do, RedOne has mentioned on various occasions that he has been working with Gaga, and that they were working together since January 2015. Gaga also tweeted that the new music is like locusts birthing earworms. Remember? Pay attention. 

:what:no need to be rude 

She's said on instagram a few times she's making new music/in the studio which is enough for me. Like someone said previously, I think the new era is closer than we think. You know, surprise releases have been in lately :hor:

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

thehanyo

She's said on instagram a few times she's making new music/in the studio which is enough for me. Like someone said previously, I think the new era is closer than we think. You know, surprise releases have been in lately :hor:

I know, but she threw shade at Beyonce for that surprise album. I believe it was during the John Norris intv at SXSW.

But she's also been wearing jeans lately, so I guess we just have to accept that she changes her mind all the time.

Antidote

You'd be silly to think Gaga hasn't been working on the album. 

No of course she worked on it :yes:

I just meant that she probably doesn't think that much about it because of AHS and the Cheek to Cheek tour.

It's not like the album is her main project right now

freebit

I like that she's quiet. Less expectations, and less disappointments that way - like if we all get a ~vision~ in our head of what the album will be we will inevitably be disappointed IMO. 

I know, but she threw shade at Beyonce for that surprise album. I believe it was during the John Norris intv at SXSW.

But she's also been wearing jeans lately, so I guess we just have to accept that she changes her mind all the time.

I wouldn't say she had ill will towards Bey, but I think she just doesn't like to be compared to her contemporaries or do exactly what they've done. Kind of like not wanting to be compared to an older, over-acheiveing sibling sort of way, competitive, but no real shade, or hateful feelings. I felt like she just kind of bypassed that question with the whole "we should respect & celebrate artists regardless" type of answer. It reminds me of her reaction to that one interviewer asking if she was inspired by Bey's love of Mugler way back in 08 or 09. 

blacklistedd

We won't know how shes going to approach the era until it starts. We knew some stuff about ARTPOP beforehand because she talked about it with us and was going through some personal **** for awhile there, but up until the announcement we weren't actually aware of how promotion for the album was going to pan out. So until we get an announcement, we wont know about the next one. For all we know shes not going to be lowkey about the album later on.

Bad Bromance

I'm very glad Gaga's keeping things under wraps this time around.  I think she learned her lesson with ARTPOP.  The less her demanding fan base knows about the direction of her new music, the better.  That way, nobody can accuse her of betrayals, etc.  :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Sister

I think it is fun. I like suspense.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

TEANUS

I love it. 

By this timeframe in the pre-ARTPOP era, we knew 7 song titles, were told about the app, the possibilities of two volumes, how amazing it was, the documentary, etc.. We just knew too many things that we thighs were going to happen, so, we were let down when what we spent many months waiting for didn't come.

However, I love how we know next to nothing about this album cause then the first real info and every info after that will be even more fun and exciting to learn :Jase:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

MikeGoneGaga

I like it - the fact she's emphasized she wants us to be surprised is a good thing. With no preconceived notions, I'm sure the music will be much better when we hear it. I hope she stays as secretive as possible up to release (which I think is closer than we think)

Yes...but if she wears any type of clothing that could give any indication to literally anything, people be like "rock" "jazz" "bjork" "pop" "gaga"

so...people gon' be crazy.

Sableye

Maybe she's not being secretive. Maybe there just isn't that much going on lmao

Archived