💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How far do you think Gaga is with the new album?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

5 years, she aint have nothing

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Alfonso

If we were to compare right now to the ARTPOP wait, I feel like we're in the late 2012/early 2013 mark where Gaga's definitely written heaps of songs and has dozens of demos and is getting to the point of polishing vocals and planning the visuals (photoshoots etc, since theyre done months before the release of the product the images are taken for) 

She's been writing for almost, if not longer than a year now (she was writing songs in Melbourne and she surely worked on at least one song while spending 3 days inside her Sydney hotel) 

The most likely release date is Q1/Q2 2016 meaning there is literally less than a year left for her to finish all the songs, release a lead single, with its photoshoot and video as well as a second single. The amount of planning needed for that is huge and she told fans backstage in Australia that she wanted this album to be more secretive than her past ones. And that is exactly what she's been doing. Nothing has leaked, we don't know a release date, a solid genre, a definite theme or even the name of the album yet. All she's done is posted a few studio pics, posted some lyrics and teased some song titles. Lets not forget all of the rock hints we've gotten since like July/August 2014 and all of the rock style clothing in the past few weeks 

this

freebit

She's probably got lots of songs written, but is waiting to cherry pick them and get them into production till the very last minute.

ARTPOPchamp

It's 95% done and locked away in a safe in the Gaga Cave, the other 5% is hidden away in Gaga's cleavage. :bye:

BABBLYON

In my opinion, I feel like she's going to release the first single either September-November or towards the end of Winter 2016. I also have a feeling she's gonna do something soon with Apple Music/Beats 1. I think she has a couple demo's done and most likely mastered the lead single by now. Imo, I think the album will come out in Spring 2016 or Early Summer 2016.

Gaga Medicine

I think she does have some demos, but she is going to start filming AHS and she has to focus on that to do a good job. So I think she won't work that hard on the new album during the filming. When the filming finishes, I think she will start polishing the songs, especially the lead single that I believe will be released in early summer (american summer) and while the lead single is slaying she will be doing the final touches on the other songs and the album will be released in August/September 2016.

blacklistedd

Shes written some songs, done some demos, shes probably still writing, still mixing. Still thinking of new ones. We're not close to a release yet but im sure they've gotten the ball rolling at this point.

Vernier

I think she has a concept and a few songs down, but I don't think she's anywhere near finished

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived