Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

[ALL COLLECTIONS HERE] Paris Fall 2015 - Couture Shows.

Pierre

Featured Posts

JEWRJEWR

those chanel shoes are ugly af. some of the looks are good thou

Fear, she's the mother of violence

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

LIVING for Chanel

Chanel is Chanel, there's no doubt about it, but for me, the show is outshining the clothes a little. The desings are a little bit repetitive. I preffer Karl at Fendi than Karl in Chanel atm. :noparty: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Pierre

those chanel shoes are ugly af. some of the looks are good thou

I'm really hating the shoes, Dior and Chanel :saladga:, even the Versace ones :saladga: 

Only Valli :legend:

_A2X0175.jpg
_A2X2083.jpg

:eww:

Paco

Chanel is Chanel, there's no doubt about it, but for me, the show is outshining the clothes a little. The desings are a little bit repetitive. I preffer Karl at Fendi than Karl in Chanel atm. :noparty: 

Yeah i agree that there is nothing really innovative :emma: There are some extremely good outfits tho

I feel like Versace is more repetitive over the years tho, idk they all looks pretty similar, always :emma: 

Pierre

Bouchra Jarrar

KIM_0031.jpgKIM_0013.jpgKIM_0056.jpgKIM_0126.jpgKIM_0194.jpgKIM_0236.jpgKIM_0273.jpgKIM_0419.jpgKIM_0462.jpg

Pierre

Yeah i agree that there is nothing really innovative :emma: There are some extremely good outfits tho

I feel like Versace is more repetitive over the years tho, idk they all looks pretty similar, always :emma: 

Of course! some of the dressed are amazing.

I really like the last Atelier Versace show, but yeah, I understand your point, I think it looks similar because of the models make up, the lines in the corsets, the transparency and cut outs. :laughga: 

Pharamon

OT: im not much into fashion but the blue one looks damn s-xy

im into you LOL

Pierre

im into you LOL

:hor: 

Pierre

Armani Privé 

_ARM0145.jpg_ARM0219.jpg_ARM0303.jpg_ARM0399.jpg_ARM0485.jpg_ARM0593.jpg_ARM0607.jpg_ARM0683.jpg_ARM0737.jpg

Pierre

I need Cate Blanchett :giveup:

_ARM0737.jpg

Design

My favorite picks. One look from each collection.

I will probably be the only one who loves the shoes AND the hair. The dress looks expensive as fvck. Hell, I can't even describe how it makes me feel, but that's why I love it so much.

_039_CHA0517.jpg

Careless, yet expensive. Me likey.

_DIO0943.jpg

Looks like a 21st century interpretation of everything 60's. Floral prints, fabric earrings, big sunglasses and a mod inspired silhouette will always be a mix that I'll like. The colors are very lovely as well.

_ULY2489.jpg

The mix between this crazy-80's-graphic-design-colored-patterned plushy coat and a classic undertone (the pants and the blouse) makes me feel pleased. Fresh and juicy, fun, yet classy.

KIM_0379.jpg

Something old-fashioned, yet so freshly brutal. Eastern European to its core, and it really reminds me of the cold, dark and boring Baltic winter.

_ULY0735.jpg

Loving the architectural elements in this one. Interpreting classic style in new, modern ways. Gorgeous.

alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-004-136

To me, this dress screams "THIS IS THE SPACE AAAAGEE!". I love it. The colors, the lines and the shape make me go nuts. Simple, yet complex. If only the models had dark, highly contrasting make-up and those 60's mod hairstyles, I'd faint.

_ARM0737.jpg

Quite unexpected from Versace. But I like how natural and somewhat cheap it looks. Looks like something that those hipster chicks wear in summer festivals.

_VER0256.jpg

Very simple, yet luxurious and gorgeous. Probably the most future-forward look from all of the collections. The latest visual trends in the world SCREAM minimalism, whether it comes to architecture, graphic design or high-class art, so I see how this perfectly fits in with the global context of visual tendencies. Minimal fashion rocks my boat.

KIM_0485.jpg

My favorite collections:

Giambattista Valli, Schiaparelli, Chanel, Armani Prive.

My favorite look:

KIM_0379.jpg

Werk.:gaycat:

Apple for me, apple for you.

Design

I also like that the looks this season are very influenced by classic motifs. I don't know if it's that way because it looks luxurious, but the tendency is there. I think it's influenced by the past trends in general.

Of course, I'd love to get some more future-forward fashions, but, to be fair, it's more fun to see the things we already know and love be transformed into something new and exciting. It's both nostalgic and thrilling to see the trends from past decades getting mashed together to create something unseen. Like that whole 60's meets 30's meets 70's thing that Chanel did.

Apple for me, apple for you.

Pierre

My favorite picks. One look from each collection.

Hidden Content

My favorite collections:

Giambattista Valli, Schiaparelli, Chanel, Armani Prive.

My favorite look:

KIM_0379.jpg

Werk.:gaycat:

That Armani dress must be my new favorite from Giorgo since this one :giveup: 

00600fullscreen.jpg

Love your choices, that's my favorite Chanel look. So far my favorite has been Schiaparelli, the dresses :giveup: 

As you said, the trend is minimalist But seeing all the collections, I think asimmetry, spring colors :duck:, white, orange, red and pink are everywhere, and bell pants (Rachel Zoe must be happy) are going to be big. 

Pierre

I also like that the looks this season are very influenced by classic motifs. I don't know if it's that way because it looks luxurious, but the tendency is there. I think it's influenced by the past trends in general.Of course, I'd love to get some more future-forward fashions, but, to be fair, it's more fun to see the things we already know and love be transformed into something new and exciting. It's both nostalgic and thrilling to see the trends from past decades getting mashed together to create something unseen. Like that whole 60's meets 30's meets 70's thing that Chanel did.

I totally agree, I really like how Raf did the the new look silhouettes for this Dior collection :applause: Everything in general has been good, the mix between classic and future is there; couture but wearable (with some exceptions of course :laughga:).

AND finally, no more croptops, color blocking or peplums :party: I was getting tired of them :saladga: 

Archived