💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

[ALL COLLECTIONS HERE] Paris Fall 2015 - Couture Shows.

Pierre

Featured Posts

Pierre

Exquisite detailing. I blew the pictures up to really see. It always amazes me at the sheer art these designers create. I'm positively slayed by that four ensemble. That jacket - what fabric is that?! I love the way the dress flows!

I'm not big into fashion, I don't know the first thing about the types of stitching and fabrics, but everything I've seen in this thread is breath-taking. It really is wearable art. They all look like pieces of a dream - both visually and to wear!

I know! Even in the uggly dresses you can see the work, truly works of art. That jacket and the gowns, the gold one in the OP :giveup: I'm in love with this Schiaparelli collection, they are starting a era, this is the first show with their new creative director and I think is great. 

So far I think this is still my favorite collection! The first three really pop! And there is so much going on, but your eye never tires because each new detail gets better and better!

Versace did good, the most cohesive show in a long time. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

I know! Even in the uggly dresses you can see the work, truly works of art. That jacket and the gowns, the gold one in the OP :giveup: I'm in love with this Schiaparelli collection, they are starting a era, this is the first show with their new creative director and I think is great. 

Versace did good, the most cohesive show in a long time. 

I agree. I can definitely see the time and effort it took to make each piece.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Pierre

Alberta Ferretti Limited Edition

alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-003-136alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-005-136alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-009-136alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-012-136alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-015-136alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-019-136alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-023-136alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-024-136alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-025-136

Pierre

Giambattista Valli

_ULY1492.jpg_ULY1592.jpg_ULY1836.jpg_ULY2061.jpg_ULY2164.jpg_ULY2489.jpg_ULY2518.jpg_ULY2621.jpg_ULY2698.jpg

Pierre

I agree. I can definitely see the time and effort it took to make each piece.

And the people, I mean, 20/25 persons for just 1 dress and only for 20/30 seconds in the runway, that's amazing. 

KyliesChild

Giambattista Valli

_ULY1492.jpg_ULY1592.jpg_ULY1836.jpg_ULY2061.jpg_ULY2164.jpg_ULY2489.jpg_ULY2518.jpg_ULY2621.jpg_ULY2698.jpg

This blew me away. Ferretti was very hit and miss.

Pierre

No Valentino this season :saladga: Or Givenchy. 

Pierre

This blew me away. Ferretti was very hit and miss.

Valli is a genius :legend: But sadly we don't have enough risky celebrities that can wear his big gowns, only in Cannes maybe. Thaks god we have French/Italian Vogue or even Chinese vogue.

I really dislike some Ferretti desings :pray: , I don't know, it's like the ugly son of McQueen and Marchesa.

LoveandMagic

And the people, I mean, 20/25 persons for just 1 dress and only for 20/30 seconds in the runway, that's amazing. 

Definitely! Major, major preparation goes into each show. Absolutely everything must be planned down to the minute. I can't imagine how nervous the designers must be throughout the week. Real pros.

LoveandMagic

Alberta Ferretti Limited Edition

alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-003-136alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-005-136alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-009-136alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-012-136alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-015-136alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-019-136alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-023-136alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-024-136alberta-ferretti-limited-edition-025-136

Very vintage and soft. Very feminine in fabric and fit. Very gorgeous.

Giambattista Valli

I love the contrast between the black and the spring pastel colors. I really like the patterns and fabric. I'm not crazy for the orange piece though. I want those glasses and shoes!

Pierre

I love the contrast between the black and the spring pastel colors. I really like the patterns and fabric. I'm not crazy for the orange piece though. I want those glasses and shoes!

I think the spring colors are the trend, for fall :laughga: I really like Valli's work, ans the shoes are the best one so far in fashion week, I'm not feeling the 'square' heels shoes from Versace and Dior :saladga: 

Pierre

Chanel: 

_001_CHA0163.jpg_003_CHA0175.jpg_020_CHA0351.jpg_032_CHA0471.jpg_038_CHA0513.jpg_041_CHA0537.jpg_048_CHA0601.jpg_066_CHA0775.jpg_067_CHA0819.jpg

Pierre

Chanel :noparty: The collection feels very... seen, Karl is putting all the meat in the show and that reflects on the clothes, nothing very new, nothing exciting, I mean, almost 35 looks are the same :duck: And the make up/hair :messga: 7.3

A few pieces are great tho. 

_039_CHA0517.jpg_041_CHA0537.jpg_061_CHA0731.jpg_065_CHA0767.jpg_048_CHA0601.jpg_044_CHA0569.jpg

JEWRJEWR

ferretti: beautiful palette, cheap structure.

valli: toomany ideas? i live for the shoes tho

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Archived