celeb

Conchita Wurst TOPLESS on Rolling Stone Cover Germany

Melech

Featured Posts

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HighwayGuy

I'm trying my best to sound non offensive but I get really confused by conchita 

Like she's a drag queen and wears makeup but she has a beard which isn't womanly and expresses her flat chest, so is she a drag queen really? How do we describe her and put her neatly into something we can define? 

I guess my point is that Conchita represents something that we don't socially or culturally understand completely atm with many of us questioning why does she do this rather than us questioning why is this seen by many as "strange" 

So yeah, Conchita is really changing social norms

Bellatrix

Like she's a drag queen and wears makeup but she has a beard which isn't womanly and expresses her flat chest, so is she a drag queen really? How do we describe her and put her neatly into something we can define? 

I guess my point is that Conchita represents something that we don't socially or culturally understand completely atm with many of us questioninh why does she do this rather than us questioning why is this seen by many as "strange" 

Right my point has got very mumbled up 

I wouldn't describe her as a regular drag queen.
The character is just a bearded lady. The whole point is simply to show that it doesn't matter who you are or what you look like, you can still achieve your dreams.

MonsterOfSpain

impossible, Perry nor brand have her flawlessness :legend:

Neither she has Katy's boobs :green: 

Sugarfall

I guess my point is that Conchita represents something that we don't socially or culturally understand completely atm with many of us questioning why does she do this rather than us questioning why is this seen by many as "strange" 

A drag queen does not have to look feminine, they are artists, not a s-xuality or a gender identity. Conchita has an unique take on her drag, but she isn't the only bearded queen, she's only the most famous one :shrug: 

Jenniferella

Your post made me realize that feeling the need to label people is something that should not exist, which maybe is the point of having people like Conchita on the map

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Conchita looks like one of those male rock stars when shirtless and hair done like that 

as long as the label conveys the same message there is nothing bad about using it. Your name is a label, there is no reason to remove it, and no reason to not add more labels to it.

I guess confusing for some people who does not want to offend a certain particular group of people. So far what I can glean from the comments are that

1) this person is a male ie this person has a cock.

2) this male person lives as a drag queen.

3) Whether this male person identifies as a male or a female is not solved.

So I think it would be fine that I say he has long hair and beard. And it would be proper to say he went shirtless rather than topless. And the nipple tapes are just useless and it adds nothing.

Even if it be more proper to call him her, her physical characteristics are really nothing worth commenting.

RegiRey

I love her face and shes just cute

meanwhile over at the US they have a former **** actress as a cover photographed by an alleged s-x offender :saladga:

Nice photo. very edgy. I don't find her/him attractive tbh.

and who gives a fu*k if the US has an actress on the cover. Rollingstone Mag isn't a gay pride mag. It doesnt have to feature a drag queen on the cover for EVERY issue :saladga:. So stop trying to make the US look bad, especially on this day. im over u

64723-katy-perry-firework-gif-G649.gif

Runway

Nice photo. very edgy. I don't find her/him attractive tbh.

and who gives a fu*k if the US has an actress on the cover. Rollingstone Mag isn't a gay pride mag. It doesnt have to feature a drag queen on the cover for EVERY issue :saladga:. So stop trying to make the US look bad, especially on this day. im over u

64723-katy-perry-firework-gif-G649.gif

conchita is a musician not only a drag queen thank u, there is absolutely no reason for kim to be on a music magazine

i didnt even remember it was 4th of july lol

RegiRey

conchita is a musician not only a drag queen thank u, there is absolutely no reason for kim to be on a music magazine

i didnt even remember it was 4th of july lol

I know, she sings good. Technically Kim is a musician, Lets not forget this mess. :awkney:

Buy Katy Perry - Firework on iTunes! :emma:

Hexxx

Jesus :legend:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• ChicaSkas locked and unlocked this topic

Archived