💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (Official Video)

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

boobs are tasteless? 

DWUW? gaga uses the shock art to get attention too

stop denying this 

fume_zpsw2f7u70e.gif

this is how show business works

can wait for gagas next video with s-x selling 

When did I say BOOBS are tasteless? It's the way it was executed that was done poorly...

DWUW wasn't released tho...Gaga obviously felt the same way as in the video went too far with rape/nudity/s-x  themes and would've put her in a bad light...therefore no video

:smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Yanko

DWUW wasn't released tho...Gaga obviously felt the same way as in the video went too far with rape/nudity/s-x  themes and would've put her in a bad light...therefore no video

:smh:

yes it wasnt released but gaga  has used nudity s-x and shock art in a lot of her videos

flawless videography :legend: 

TimisaMonster

I agree with some things you said, but if they wanted to fire up the charts it wouldn't be so explicit and it would have came out early. I mean, it's blocked on Youtube, the views won't be that big. 

I think they are going more for the shock factor or generate buzz for Rihanna.

True but again...idk what management/label was thinking by making the video THIS explicit! I mean...even Telephone has an "explicit'" version but not to Rihannas degree

Are they STILL trying to make the era flop? :duck:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Yanko

True but again...idk what management/label was thinking by making the video THIS explicit! I mean...even Telephone has an "explicit'" version but not to Rihannas degree

Are they STILL trying to make the era flop? :duck:

The climate of R8 rn tells me this is more desperate for a hit than artistic expression.

Yeah but it serves no purpose here other than to gain views in hopes the song will chart

*so what is the truth gif* 

ARTPOPisaChoice

Or maybe she just wanted to have some boobs in the video. I love how when Gaga does nudity or controversial material it's "art" or "brave", but when another pop star does it's "desperate". This fanbase needs to get a grip.

scald them

educate them

clock them

scalp them

microwave them

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Gaga Monster

Being honest what an amazing video. Probably the best video of 2015. The storyline was amazing. The details were amazing and the explanation at the end was just amazing. The detail into making each scene perfect was great. I am impressed. 

GGD Presidential Elections

StrawberryBlond

So torn about this. On the one hand, it is a well-directed video with great imagery and is deliciously evil. On the other...this is exactly the kind of stuff that degrades women in society. Rihanna, as a previous domestic violence victim, is the last person who should be making such a video. For a woman to glorify the abuse of another, especially when the attacker was abused themselves, is deplorable. It's bad enough when men degrade us, far worse when our fellow women do. It wasn't enough to just kidnap the woman, she had to be unnecessarily naked (a common trope in s-xist media) and be abused in more ways than one. I know the actress volunteered to be in this, but I'd question her mental state for doing so. Accepting such a job description: "You will be suspended topless from a barn, be held underwater, blindfolded and plied with alcohol and d--gs" hardly sounds like something a woman with any self respect would want to do, regardless of the money she gets paid. Bet she kept this job quiet from her family. I always imagine how the loved ones of the people in videos like these must feel watching them. I know it's acting, but acting in a film and acting in a music video is quite another. Knowing how many young fans Rihanna has who will watch this (they'll get around the age restriction) makes me quite nauseaous. Will probably scare a lot of them away because she's just too freaky now (same happened to Gaga when she went a lot weirder during TFM). That last shot is absolutely chilling, not helped by the chilling background beat. Stuff of nightmares.

I will say this, though, the song really grew on me after I watched the trailer and the video does help it. It really is a pretty decent gangsta song and an improvement on her previous attempts at trap. Just wish the video could have been a lot less explicit so I could enjoy it more.

darkchylde

tumblr_nquwxpBy3I1r0p5n9o2_500.pngtumblr_nquwxpBy3I1r0p5n9o3_500.giftumblr_nquwxpBy3I1r0p5n9o7_500.giftumblr_nquwxpBy3I1r0p5n9o5_500.giftumblr_nquwxpBy3I1r0p5n9o1_500.pngtumblr_nquwxpBy3I1r0p5n9o6_500.gif

I did know about Rihanna suing her accountant but I didn't realize BBHMM was about that until now! I love the video even more now.

OBEY

The true Bad Blood tbh :legend: 

Taylor and Katy who? :legend: 

Slay Queen Rih, love the vid :applause: 

Archived