💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you react if Gaga announces rock album?

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

"all songs on the album were meant to be radio friendly hits" -lady gaga  

She also talked about how she made experimental, yet catchy songs. And songs like Aura, Venus, MJH, ect.fit that definition. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

Why do you guys keep acting like she'd have to declare it a rock album? What is this obsession with labeling it by genre? Its so basic. Its just an album that most likely will have many influences and as usual there will be some form of rock influences.

Its like here came Lana Del Rey and Lorde blurring the lines of pop and "alternative" music and suddenly every pop stan wants their "fav" to conform to this pseudo-alt wave. Im sorry, Lana Del Rey is not truly alternative. Shes a pop artist at heart with strong alt influences. Gaga if anything would make an album with strong influence from sectors of the rock genre but never can you ever label a Lady Gaga album as anything but pop. Pop is a fusion, Gaga is a fusion. Done.

Bad Bromance

I would be really happy because Gaga was born to be a rock star!  I'd be like.....  :party:   :woohoo:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

RegiRey

It's not a smart choice to do a rock album right now, but as long as it doesnt suck ill be fine:adam:

display name

I would be surprised. I think that I would really enjoy a rock album from her, but that would mean she's releasing a second album in a row that's not pop music. I don't see it happening.

nikola

i would be so happy.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Quark

Why do you guys keep acting like she'd have to declare it a rock album? What is this obsession with labeling it by genre? Its so basic. Its just an album that most likely will have many influences and as usual there will be some form of rock influences.

Its like here came Lana Del Rey and Lorde blurring the lines of pop and "alternative" music and suddenly every pop stan wants their "fav" to conform to this pseudo-alt wave. Im sorry, Lana Del Rey is not truly alternative. Shes a pop artist at heart with strong alt influences. Gaga if anything would make an album with strong influence from sectors of the rock genre but never can you ever label a Lady Gaga album as anything but pop. Pop is a fusion, Gaga is a fusion. Done.

is not that I am trying to box Gaga into a certain genre, this is just a hypothetical question.

super ultra

at the moment I really want a rock(influenced) album so I'd be happy

until the song aren't like Y&I/BK/EC, my only hopes are her shirts that she wears in the past few weeks :pray:

FrankGutz

tumblr_n46tdlUKUP1two90po1_250.gif

this tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Lassex

I would be kind of disappointed :noparty: She can do whatever she wants, but I personally prefer pop and dance music from her. Even though we always want something new from her, I'm really looking forward to her ''next The Fame Monster'' :laughga:

Sister

I consider Lana Del Rey a pop artist and people act like she is of another genre, so everything is actually stretched out by wide definition. Speechless is also more of a rock ballad to me too, so we will just have to wait and hear the sound when it arrives.

I can accept Gaga releasing a regular pop album though, especially with Red One on her project.

Maybe Gaga saw THIS thread and made something clear to our Admin:legend:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

RAMROD

I'd piss myself :hunty:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived