đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP promo image - another strong option for album cover?

Babel

Which one do you prefer?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• ARTPOP officlal cover by Jeff Koons
    • ARTPOP promo pic by Inez & Vinoodh

Featured Posts

Babel

Do you wanna see the girl who lives behind the aura? 

H1j0ybT.jpg

What do you think? Do you prefer this photo or the actual album cover?

I personally like the album cover, but this one was a very strong one too. Simple yet eye-catching and fits the theme of Gaga revealing herself through ART.

w1hjwdv.jpg

Didymus

I don't like the zoom & edit, I think the original was a perfect shot.

But I do prefer the Koons cover because it just lives and breathes the album atmosphere. I can't say the same about the I&V shot :shrug:

It is a great pic but the actual cover flows better with the final imagery she chose for the album so no. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

mucinex

she should have made one of the i&v images the cover and since there are so many other good i&v images made several alternate covers, i personally love having more than 1 album cover, like tfm

FATCAT

Before the Koons statue was used, there was an alternate shot planned. It's possible this photoshoot was to be used.

Purr more, hiss less.

Guest ARTPOPSlays

It just doesn't fit fhe while explanation of ARTPOP, it would look cool though. I voted for the original cover

But if you ask me if the BTW promo image she tweeted on the NYE would be a nice cover for that album, I'd say yes :laughga: 

Lassex

I think that photo was meant to be the Aura single cover

Wow, that actually makes sense :laughga: The mask is probably my favorite Gaga accessory EVER.

Alien Tulip

Man that photo is one of the most beautiful lady gaga photos out there and its a damn shame she never looked liked this during the actual ARTPOP era.

I absolutely love that photo but it has nothing to do with the music. ARTPOP is loud and in your face. That image is quiet and raw (it goes with the song ARTPOP but not the rest of the album).

Pain of fame1

I think that photo was meant to be the Aura single cover

This is what I have always though. They released it first because AUra was meant to be the first single and everybody would have seen that cover by the time Aura would have been releaseed, wich would be iconic as ****.

Man that photo is one of the most beautiful lady gaga photos out there and its a damn shame she never looked liked this during the actual ARTPOP era.

well she kinda w.hored the **** out of that wig tho :rip: But yeah, that whole minimalist concept only saw the light of the day during the Applause era.

Archived