đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Iggy Azalea Blames Britney Spears for 'Pretty Girls' Not Being a Hit

Stef

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

But when it's Nicki, people don't like to call her music out for being awful, even when it clearly is.

Thats one of the main reasons I can't stand Nicki Minaj. I think for the most part she makes pure crap but its solely supported because shes a woman of color. There are so many talented and deserving woc in rap and other genres as well that could be in her position that I think deserve acclaim far more than she does but she gets away with murdering eardrums because of peoples political agendas.

I dont like Iggy either though. But if people are going to praise Anaconda when its pure crap, its like why the **** not listen to Iggys crap too then? Its all crap anyway.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

I don't blame her being a bit frustrated, but maybe she should have worded it better? She didn't come off that bad to me though. I understand Britney's reasons, she really doesn't need a big hit song at this point, but Iggy could ret use it to get back into the media and public's good graces.

I'm confused by the responses here, wasn't this song praised in like three threads for pages and pages on this forum? If it was praised as much on other forums I could see Iggy thinking it might be a modest hit.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Goosey

Not to mention Iggy Azalea is a pop pariah at the moment, having her as a feature is a guaranteed flop.

Not really, only in certain corners of the internet. The opinions on pop forums are often not representative of the public at large.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

AquaFire Witch

I am just featured? Haha. Yes you are a featured artist, that's it.

Don't like her one bit. She annoys me. So if it flopped I don't think Britney was concerned with the song to begin with. She's Britney *******itch!

Iwontell

Don't even like her, but it was such an innocuous comment...ppl get upset by anything now...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

TimisaMonster

Well it flopped for multiple reasons...

Britney didn't do any promo...

The song was terrible...

Iggy doesn't make a song better ...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Tropico

Britney's controllers are just too busy to input the binary codes to make Britney promote. Synchronising her lips with her old songs is a task hard enough as it is.

fjyfshsdjij :deadbanana: 

OT:

There are so many reasons the song flopped

1) Britney could not give a damn about promo these days

2) Iggy is getting major backlash

3) The song is horrible

4) THE youyounger generation @arent here for pop stars for Britney. And they're the only ones would buy a song like Pretty Girls. The older generation certainly don't like songs of G'S caliber. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Economy

I thought she left twitter :rip: 

"im taking a BREAK from twitter" is what she had said

I've been a britney fan since 1999 and I watch her closely sometimes. She and Larry (her manager) have said she doesn't care about the charts, she could retire now and live off her money if she wanted to because she has enough to live off her money for 100 years. Britney just gets bored easily so she decided to do the vegas residency. She only released pretty girls just to give her fans something. Britney isn't as brain controlled as some of you make her out to be. If she's this mind controlled puppet you all claim her to be then so are rihanna, katy, and hell even gaga. It's true britney isnt that enthused with her career as she was during her prime but its because shes been through hell and shes a mother of two now but she still likes to perform even if its not the best. She's also in control of her twitter and facebook account now as well. 

rihanna, katy, and Gaga are three of the hardest working females in music. Shut your mouth

Alien Tulip

rihanna, and Gaga are three of the hardest working females in music. Shut your mouth

Gaga is but rihanna? lol 

Gaga is but rihanna? lol 

you must not be a Rihanna fan so you wouldn't know. Rihanna is the biggest business women in the industry on top of being a singer. 

Archived