question

Help: JUDAS Font in Microsoft Office

HANZ

Featured Posts

A friend explained me that Mac/Apple didn't create a proper "microsoft word" for Mac so that's why Gaga has it on her Mac.

You can definitely install the Microsoft Office system on a Mac. I know because I have it on my Mac.

I am actually aware that you CAN have Office on your Mac, I was just wondering out loud why someone would do that when Pages is 100x more simple and easier to use.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

omg is that gaga's face on the judas cover taking a photo?? i've literally never noticed it until now:rip:

girl what:rip:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

RAMROD

The answer was already written

A friend explained me that Mac/Apple didn't create a proper "microsoft word" for Mac so that's why Gaga has it on her Mac.

The simplicity doesn't always mean best. :fan:

Sometimes people want those extra tools.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛... (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tokyo Rose

I am actually aware that you CAN have Office on your Mac, I was just wondering out loud why someone would do that when Pages is 100x more simple and easier to use.

Because she's a business woman, and needs to be able to share her files with everyone on her team, who also probably use the office suite

Functionality wins over form in this instance

Dunk96

Simplicity isn't always the best sometimes. I've just always used Microsoft Office for writing.

Archived