Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
throwback

The Vault: Lady Gaga Interviews 2008 - 2015

jojuun

Featured Posts

jojuun

As some fans are pretty recent or some have never seen certain interviews, wouldn't it be a good idea to dedicate this thread to all of Gaga's interviews year by year? I'm going to start off with some early ones and I will add all of your suggestions to the OP, year by year.

2008 - No particular order except for the first one 

ARTPOPdidntflop

Mess at that etv 2008 canada interview :messga: 

"I don't hire dancers, I want creative partners forever"

next minute both are gone :deadbanana:

Also why are they sitting like that? It looks awkward lmao

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Blue Jeans

Back when she didn't overthought her music:fat:

Have you even watched The fame era interviews ? she always overthought her music and her concepts..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

jojuun

"I don't hire dancers, I want creative partners forever"

next minute both are gone :deadbanana:

True but Dina did come back for the Marry The Night video. Pepper actually replaced another girl who wasn't down with the schedule. It was her label's idea to hire male dancers...

i miss this semi-performance artist gaga on the fly 

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

LePetitGAGABLover

Have you even watched The fame era interviews ? she always overthought her music and her concepts..

Nice try Jan. But at least she kinda knows what she's talking about. Nowadays, she doesn't even know whats going on. Ex: She can't even explain what shes is trying to say in this interview.

Doogi

That first one with her in Miami omfg... My how times have changed...

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Blue Jeans

Nice try Jan. But at least she kinda knows what she's talking about. Nowadays, she doesn't even know whats going on. Ex: She can't even explain what shes is trying to say in this interview.

I was not trying anthing i just stated facts, for this particular interview that you just posted, she was really tired cause didn't sleep for 3 days straight, so her mind was slow and she just wasn't making any sense, but other than that she's always been passionate about her work, and she always overthought her lyricism.

btw i don't think you got the memo that "Nice Try Jan" died on tumblr in january, lemme be a good sis and pass the word around :hug:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

jojuun

Added some more videos to the OP. How do I insert one of those tabs that you can open? Like that spoiler thing/"hidden content"?

Bebe

Added some more videos to the OP. How do I insert one of those tabs that you can open? Like that spoiler thing/"hidden content"?

[spoiler*] put whatever you want here [/*spoiler] without the asterixis. 

Should come out like this when you post

put whatever you want here

I put the videos in a spoiler for you though, I assume that's what you wanted :fat:

If you want to add videos from other years or whatever you can just add more spoilers and put videos in there. 

Tokyo Rose

This is a good idea, somewhere where we can watch the rare, hard to find ones :lolly:

jojuun

[spoiler*] put whatever you want here [/*spoiler] without the asterixis. 
Should come out like this when you post

Hidden Content

I put the videos in a spoiler for you though, I assume that's what you wanted :fat:

If you want to add videos from other years or whatever you can just add more spoilers and put videos in there. 

Thank you so much! :kissga:

Alien Tulip

I wish she still had her natural new york accent like in the first miami interview video :giveup: 

Archived