đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

C2C @ Ravinia - anyone going?

TITMOUSE

Featured Posts

I've never been to the Ravinia, so I'm wondering....how long is the concert going to be? Where will Gaga and Tony be coming in and out? Anyone familiar with the area? Thanks!

pink sushi

I'm not going to tomorrow's show but I have been to Ravinia many times before for other acts. The concert will probably be around 2 hours with an intermission perhaps. 

If you have lawn seats you will probably have trouble seeing the stage.....unless you get there early and decide to stand by the baricade of the pavilion. 

I'll be going tomorrow and will probably get some seats in the pavilion but I wonder where will the artists be coming into and out of the venue? Would you happen to know ? Thanks!

pink sushi

I'll be going tomorrow and will probably get some seats in the pavilion but I wonder where will the artists be coming into and out of the venue? Would you happen to know ? Thanks!

You don't have tickets yet?!?!? They sold out LONG AGO..... It was the fastest show to sell out in Ravinia history..... Face value pavilion tickets were around $200....

You don't have tickets yet?!?!? They sold out LONG AGO..... It was the fastest show to sell out in Ravinia history..... Face value pavilion tickets were around $200....

I've been watching stubhub and also have a guy who is looking to get rid of his tix. Just wondering how much I should spend, lol. 

pink sushi

I've been watching stubhub and also have a guy who is looking to get rid of his tix. Just wondering how much I should spend, lol. 

How much are they going for? Even face value tickets were extremely pricey....

They are but there are some sites lowering cost cuz the pricey ones aren't selling. 

Archived