💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

When do u think was the first real introduction to gaga?

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I think after the vmas we really got to see what type of artist and performer she really is.

Once the bad romance video came out it was just confirmation to that.

So pretty much I think the true introduction to gaga as an artist and performer came between the fame anf the fame monster eras!

When do u think that the true introduction to lady gaga was?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Bradley

You know what? I don't know... I thought I knew her well before but the Oscars performance proved me wrong.

I thought I knew Gaga in the ARTPOP era but Cheek to Cheek came out and we all were like :duck:

Alien Tulip

Well it's a FACT that the introduction of Gaga arrived during the Just Dance video. She hustled her ass off in 2008 performing and that was her true self. It's silly to say the vmas 2009 was the true introduction of gaga as a performer when really it was just an evolution. 

Koreku

I think it was with the paparazzi era that we began seeing a march darker, evolved gaga. Prior to that era she was just a glittery popstar. She really proved herself with bad romance.

I find it incredible how she revolutionized pop music with The Fame era then proceeded to revolutionize pop AGAIN with bad romance in the span of a few months. :legend: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

I think the first live thing by her that most Americans saw was her April 2009 American Idol performance when she started on the bubble piano and then did a really weird arrangement of Poker Face with a zipper over her eye

god those were the days

OBEY

We didn't got the real Gaga introduction yet.

After all, Cheek To Cheek is her first "real" album and the beginning of her "real" career.

We'll have to wait for her next Pop album 

tumblr_mjyoxegu7L1qzyznvo6_250.gif

Alien Tulip

I think the first live thing by her that most Americans saw was her April 2009 American Idol performance when she started on the bubble piano and then did a really weird arrangement of Poker Face with a zipper over her eye

god those were the days

OMG that was the first gaga performance I experienced on tv because I remember she tweeted about performing on american idol and I got excited so I tuned in and that performance blew me away. I was so impressed and she was really into that performance. 

Haroon

For me it was between Poker Face and Paparazzi, probably more on the Paparazzi side :yes: I think around then is when she did V Festival and those other performances, plus the video of Paparazzi was groundbreaking in my opinion, like I pretty much never saw short movies for music videos except one-offs here and there like Unfaithful by Rihanna and Thriller by Michael Jackson and so on :yes: 

Archived