Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Am I the only one who doesn't care about Gaga's dancing?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

For me, a Gaga performance is all about vocals and stage prescence. I've never been one of the fans who memorizes choreos, I'm just a horrible dancer, as Boomkack would say I'm rhythmically challenged. I just don't see any appeal whatsoever in dancing, if the next tour had no choreo, I wouldn't care. 

FrankGutz

I really don't care that much about the dancing tbh, i rather strong visual videos, the music, lyrics & how messy she is, luv ha

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

never cared for an pop stars dancing other than in music videos. choreo makes singers out of breath and everything and the song just doesnt sound as good to me. thats why i like that gaga has her piano part of her performance

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Whispering

Nope, you're not. I don't care if she ever does structured choreography again. Gaga has excellent movement and presence on stage...she doesn't need the choreographed dance numbers. Natural movement is more appealing to me! 

PartySick

I love her dancing/dancers/choreo. I learn it, perform it, oh my god it makes it so great :flutter: when you can express music with movement it adds this whole different level of depth to it that's just orgagasmic :flutter: 

But yeah, she needs Richy to be more sensitive to the fact that she has to sing and dance. I'd rather her sacrifice dancing for singing if it came down to it.

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

mariomania1234

Her choreographed performances are one the big things that drew me to her. Her Judas performance on Ellen being a prime example.

Vernier

I like some of her choreo, but if she never did any choreo ever again, I can't say I'll be too bothered :emma: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

I always learn her choreographies

a performance with singing and dacning>>>>>>>>>>>just standing there and singing unless it's a ballad

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

FameHungry

I love her dancing. I love learning it cos it's like another way to love a song. Though of course, I can see why one wouldn't care for it. Her performances are great either way.

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I mean, I remembered a few of Gaga's choreographies but I'd be fine if she didn't use any, although I love them, but it would be cool!! I love how it's like that at the SXSW concert! :queenga:

Sister

I only love the Bad Romance video dance, but it can stay in the video.

I like singers best when they are putting their all into their singing and stage presence, interacting with their audience and feeling the music. This is why I always go to rock shows and just watch pop shows through tv performances or when they release their concert dvd's. I just do not care about the choreography or costume changes and seeing a pop performer who is dancing and changing costumes, everyone would have to be in the best seats, first 20 rows to really be able to view it all best and to take it in, unless you are watching it from home on tv. Rock shows, you feel the music from everywhere and are more about being into the music and the voice leading it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I always learn her choreographies

a performance with singing and dacning>>>>>>>>>>>just standing there and singing unless it's a ballad

I love this song!! 

ryhanna

Big, cool, energetic dance sets are GREAT in music videos.

In performances… usually nah. I'd prefer amazing vocals with some movement and general stage presence to out of breath vocals with lots of dancing.

Head Empty

My favorite performances are usually the ones with a very low amount of dancing. ARTPOP @ Swinefest, Paparazzi @ V Festival, Telephone + DITD @ The Brits. But when executed properly, choreo can be really good as well.

I'd love it if she balances it out a little more. For example on tour, have like 3 or 4 dance routines spread through the night (probably also the closing song), and keep the other songs more focused on vocals + concept pieces + piano/keytar so that her voice gets plenty of room to do its thang.

I hope that the C2C tour has made her appreciate singing more so that she applies this to future performances.

Archived