💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Throwback: Remember when Gaga was "saving" the ARTPOP era?

Benji

Featured Posts

Benji

I remember how everyone thought she was going to suddenly turn the era around and begin slaying the charts after this performance :toofunny:

I still love this video, it's probably my favourite performance in the ARTPOP era :sara:

PartySick

I remember hoping she'd perform G.U.Y...I think this was around the time it was released as a single and I was so excited to see it performed...then she did ARTPOP :crossed: 

Still love it though :sara: 

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁

super ultra

it's my fav too, everything is perfect in this :nick: I was 100% sure she was gonna use that piano at the artRAVE (and I wish it was true because it looks so amazing and better than what she used during the tour :cryga: )

Battle 4 Ur Life

my favorite performance of the whole era. :sara::sara::sara:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

FrankGutz

I remember hoping she'd perform G.U.Y...I think this was around the time it was released as a single and I was so excited to see it performed...then she did ARTPOP :crossed: 

Still love it though :sara: 

yep, i had a meltdown tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Slade

This entire fanbase had a meltdown when they found out she wasn't performing G.U.Y., and then she slayed us all with one of her best TV performances ever

Dominic

I thought this was going to be about the 'spring awakening'. Both floppy tho so easy mistake :laughga:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived