Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift Will Put 1989 on Apple Music

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

Robotboy

inb4 she gets full album money for every stream :excuseu:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

LoveandMagic

I think it's a smart move for both of them. :applause:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

ARTPOPchamp

So? Should we throw a party? Let's celebrate.... LOL. Or not. I could care less. Everyone who wanted to buy the album has bought it already, big deal if it's on Apple music. 

AM98GJ

This situation is starting to annoy me quite a bit, yes well done you're getting your money. Chill 

GagaMyBlood95

Is anyone surprised?

She would look like a total b---h if she didn't put it out after Apple agreed to her "demand".

Whispering

She's supporting them for supporting artists from the start and for reversing their decision. Good choice on her part and good for Apple for changing its stance! 

Poor Tidal tho, Apple now has Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga and I bet Katy Perry is next:legend:

the only strong thing Tidal has now is Beyonce (but she isn't doing anything) meanwhile Nicki and Rihanna are flopping hard:excuseu:

gaga should release her **** right now, it's the perfect moment:pray:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Ray of Light

Well she proved her power by scheming with music's powerhouse company - now her album will pay the price & sales will plummet. How sad, the album could've sold so much more. But go you Taylor! Get those hundreds of dollars in streaming....

angelinajolietalksabout.gif

Redstreak

Well she proved her power by scheming with music's powerhouse company - now her album will pay the price & sales will plummet. How sad, the album could've sold so much more. But go you Taylor! Get those hundreds of dollars in streaming....

angelinajolietalksabout.gif

Eh, 1989 sold a little less then 30,000 this week. It's already lost its steam sales wise 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Poor Tidal tho, Apple now has Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga and I bet Katy Perry is next:legend:

the only strong thing Tidal has now is Beyonce (but she isn't doing anything) meanwhile Nicki and Rihanna are flopping hard:excuseu:

gaga should release her **** right now, it's the perfect moment:pray:

Nicki's hardly flopping.

CannaeDrive

Finally, can we just put an end to that whole fake drama already.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived