Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do u want gaga to pull a Katy, Justin, and 1D?

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Lassex

Well we were supposed to be getting the Terry x Gaga documentary. I'm sad we never got it. Would have been amazing.

I know right :giveup: I was as excited about it as ARTPOP :green:  And imagine this: Gypsy released as the second single from ARTPOP and a music video with clips from the documentary :gaga:

MonsterOfSpain

Don't worry, the Terry documentary about the Born This Way Ball is coming :green: 

Teal Ambition

I know right :giveup: I was as excited about it as ARTPOP :green:  And imagine this: Gypsy released as the second single from ARTPOP and a music video with clips from the documentary :gaga:

Ugh don't even get me started :giveup: It was the only thing I ever wished she released. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Bad Bromance

That would have been epic!!!!   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Riot Poof

Another reason for people to compare Gaga to Madonna... I'm good.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

HORRORHOLIC

She's already done similar things and  I think it takes away from the mystique!!

Antidote

Well, I wanted the documentary she made together with Terry so bad...and yeah I still want it :giveup:

That's one of the broken promises that bothers me the most, along with "every song will get a video" :awkney:

lego

I just want more videos of her in the studio, how she interacts with producers, how they adjust or add lyrics, how they come up with ideas etc.

It's a shame we never got Terry's doc. :noparty: 

FreePalestine

Archived