news

Gaga with Tony and Hillary Clinton at Plaza Hotel tonight

Fon

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

Again,  my reasons for backing Hilary are not solely based on her stance on gay rights :miley:   Not everyone who votes democrat or is going to vote Hillary is doing it solely based on her social issues. I believe social policy is just as important as economic when it comes to voting; again, its not like the president you vote for will accomplish everything they set out to do, or even honestly intend to do those things. I'm looking for the most well-rounded candidate, and I believe Hillary is it. 

While im not going to do it myself, people have the right to vote "selfishly" for lack of a better word -- for the candidate that supports their personal struggle. Some candidates may not see certain issues as "pressing" as others, but people feel strongly about a ton of things. For example, Some people are more worried about the imbalances that prevent them from getting and keeping jobs in the first place before they can worry about not getting paid enough for example. It's all perspective, which is why I look for a good balance. 

Feel free to disagree though :shrug: We seem to have an intrinsic difference in values so i doubt any further discussion will go anywhere :emma: 

I think you missed the point. Hillary has NO stance on economic issues. She's NEVER had a position with executive authority like a Governor would nor has she ever once studied economics. On top of all of this she has colossal blunders in foreign policy that she's only ever tried to unlawfully cover up.

boysboysboys

What really happened here? Did Hillary just come up the podium or did Gaga and Tony call her out?

mister max

where is gaga's hand in the first picture:emma:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived