Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

First Lady Gaga performance you watched?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

My sister was watching this with my brother and their jaws dropped so I wanted to see what they're watching and I found her interesting so I did some research and here I am today. :queenga:

Do they like her today?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hurem

Do they like her today?

Sister listens to her old songs every now and then and brother hates her just because I love her. :smh: But they were never actually her fans.

Bradley

I don't remember exactly which one but the earliest performance I recall was Just Dance on Jay Leno. The one where her heels were missing or stolen. Performance was still great!

Those good old days. I miss them so much. She used to have so many stunts (Asiel supporting the keyboard with his legs.. etc) Though I love Cheek to Cheek as well.

Bradley

Sister listens to her old songs every now and then and brother hates her just because I love her. :smh: But they were never actually her fans.

All brothers are the same. :neyde:

Tropico

I'm looking at the videos and I realise I would've never stanned if the first video I saw was of Gaga performing Poker Face. Her vocals are never too good when performing Poker Face so I would've never really got into her. :emma: 

Unfortunately I don't remember my first Gaga video tho. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Bradley

I'm looking at the videos and I realise I would've never stanned if the first video I saw was of Gaga performing Poker Face. Her vocals are never too good when performing Poker Face so I would've never really got into her. :emma: 

Unfortunately I don't remember my first Gaga video tho. 

I respect your opinion but I believe many would disagree with you. :fat: 

Giorno Giovanna

First time I even heard about Lady Gaga. A couple days later I heard Just Dance on the radio and recognised it from this.

she totally stole the show:teehee:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

RAMROD

VMA 2009, Paparazzi.

IDC about her prior cos she looks.like another dumb blonde.

I don't like label made celebrities that are just a bunch of cash ins since day one.

After that performance I respect her artistry and visions.

And here I am.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RabbitHeart

I watched her perform Poker Face on American Idol back in 2009. I was sitting with my parents when she came on. I'd loved Just Dance and Poker Face but didn't bother looking into the rest of her music. I remember after watching her performance, I was slightly disturbed but really excited, thinking she was the greatest person ever. My parents were SO disturbed though, all they could say was "What the hell was that?" ll

Bradley

VMA 2009, Paparazzi.

IDC about her prior cos she looks.like another dumb blonde.

I don't like label made celebrities that are just a bunch of cash ins since day one.

After that performance I respect her artistry and visions.

And here I am.

VMA 2009 converted so many people into fans.

teenagechrist

I used to be a hater, so probably this one:

feeling so hot tamale

Tumblr

VMA's 2009 since I wasn't allowed on the internet back then and that was kind of her tv breakthrough performance 

:love:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Archived