Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

First Lady Gaga performance you watched?

Bradley

Featured Posts

codymonster

I watched her perform Poker Face on American Idol back in 2009. I was sitting with my parents when she came on. I'd loved Just Dance and Poker Face but didn't bother looking into the rest of her music. I remember after watching her performance, I was slightly disturbed but really excited, thinking she was the greatest person ever. My parents were SO disturbed though, all they could say was "What the hell was that?" ll

legitimately the EXACT same as me haha. I was like, "wow, she's amazing!" And my friends mom was like, "well, I think I still prefer Celine Dion..." :rip: 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i remember flicking through the channels one day after school and seen her just start the beginning of her performance so decided to watch it all...best decision ever. 

T3ARS

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

The Child
‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

calmar

Bad Romance on Ellen, I think. I don't know if it was my first one, but it was the one that definitely convinced me that she had a real talent.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

barcodemonster

This is difficult for me because, I'm 17, and I can easily remember a time before and after Gaga debuted but I can't remember the first time hearing about her, first time seeing or hearing just dance, first performance etc. It just feels like Gaga was "there" and I gradually got more interested. The earliest performance I remember watching was the 2009 vmas with my mom and thinking it was crazy and awesome. It's also interesting how perspective changes as you get older because I remember when I first saw that live I thought the set was a hotel not a mansion. So for me JD, PF, LG were hits on the radio and I knew who she was but until I saw paparazzi music video/ 2009 performance I didn't pay that much attention 

scan my barcode

Bradley

when i was 11 i watched this and fell in love with her! 

the audience was clapping politely, how rare

monsterdreams

Honestly I can't remember

couldve been Brits 2010... Or a bit earlier idk

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Born To Slay

I only needed to watch it once to become a fan 

This 

mister max

my first was lady gaga and the muppets :toofunny: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived