💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

June 23 instagram selfie

moonboywow

Featured Posts

darkchylde

If after all these rock/punk looks, she delivers a f*cking The Fame reprise, I'm flying to the US and I'm suing her.

OT- She looks stunning.

ARTPOPdidntflop

yas i know what gaga was doing exactly 8 minutes ago

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

moonboywow

If after all these rock/punk looks, she delivers a f*cking The Fame reprise, I'm flying to the US and I'm suing her.

rock fans will cry. Dance fans will celebrate..

i swear this album better be a game changer. 

The rock chick in her boyfriends t-shirt look has been giving me life.

YAS GAGA

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

monketsharona

you can start booking your plane tickets ^^

Head Empty

OT- She looks stunning.

I wouldn't be surprised if her next album is not rock related. Her looks are not always a good indication of what's to come, because she can change things up instantly. So don't get your hopes up just yet.

Alien Tulip

OT- She looks stunning.

You must be a new gaga fan lol her looks are never an indication of what's come for the actual era. She just feels like wearing t shirts of rock bands. Next month for all we know she might dress like hippie or dress in urban fashion. 

darkchylde

you can start booking your plane tickets ^^

rock fans will cry. Dance fans will celebrate..

i swear this album better be a game changer. 

I wouldn't be surprised if her next album is not rock related. Her looks are not always a good indication of what's to come, because she can change things up instantly. So don't get your hopes up just yet.

Chill, I'm kidding. I know it's gonna be RedOne-ish, so I'm expecting a bit of Born This Way in it at least. Let me dream though.

Archived