💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Carter Reynolds Leaked Video Going Viral

Tropico

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

The only thing I think it's wrong is the fact that he wanted to record a minor giving him a blowjob. That would have been illegal because it's child ****ography, but I think she was refusing to be recorded and not to have s-x with him. Also it's not really illegal to have s-x with a minor if the age gap between them was minimal. 

"Many states have Romeo and Juliet laws to protect a consensual s-xual relationship between an adult and a minor, but only if the couple is within three years of each other and over the age of 14"

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jjang

I'm in no way defending him, but political correctness aside, she's just as guilty in my book. A 16 year old's mental capacity is valid enough to make the right decisions, she's nearly an adult. I don't know anything about the two but it doesn't seem like a forced relationship, therefor, for him to take all the blame is ridiculous.

retroglamx

Yeah, stop blaming this all on the guy. They're 3 years apart from each other and they're horny for each other. The only mistake here is him recording it but she seemed pretty comfortable sitting in front of him as he undressed. I'm really bummed that it's this kid and not Cameron Dallas or Nash Grier. :fat:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Kermit

Why'd she tell him to take off his pants? :laughga:

They both need to be disciplined to be quite mother frucking honest...

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

chris777

First line of the OP guys.

I read it. I just don't know (legit) any of those 'vine stars'.

Well, about this, I think the wrong thing about this is that he filmed. To me, it doesn't seem forced. She being a minor is also a problem. 

Opulence

Well, there's a big difference between a relationship and s-xual interaction. A relationship could be dates or just talking. In the video, they're plainly engaged in some s-xual act, which I'm sure people will concern themselves with, especially authorities.

I guess.. I live in the UK where the legal age for s-x is 16 so naturally i don't find it as shocking. I do think the fact that he is a famous is the reason he will be in trouble. There are probably thousands of healthy relationships in the world between 16 and 19 year olds rn. 

Giorno Giovanna

I'm more grossed out by the fact that he was recording it. 

not only this, but also the fact people upload it on youtube AND then someone also puts a link in the thread op.

eww

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Opulence

Im 19 now and when I was 16 I was s-xually active and mature, times are changing people :reductive2:

LePetitGAGABLover

I was 14 when a 21 year old woman took my virginity. Nobody had ANYTHING negative to say because I was a guy. Bet it wouldn't be getting press if he were a she. 

Sexism at its best

giphy.gif

nikola

only problem i find here is that he recorded s-x tape with 16 year old(minor).....like how stupid are u to record s-x tape with minor ndu are adult.....like u just dont do that......if he just had s-x with her without everyone knowing it would not be big problem....even tho i dont like s-x betwen minor and adult....also for peopel that are saying that 3 year of a diference is no big deal i would have to say that in this case it is cuz she is 16 and he is 19.....if it was 3 year diference betwen 18 year old and 21 year old i would be 100% ok cuz they would both be adults.....but yet again if u want to have s-x with a minor dont record it for ur own good.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

SlaeUrAnus

He looks like a child himself who has not hit puberty yet. 

In my messy era.

nikola

also another problem i find here is .....where the **** is hes d**k....it looks so samll....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Melech

it's not s-x life. It's rape. Which is something everyone should care about 

Okay, it's not rape :flop: 

Archived