Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Carter Reynolds Leaked Video Going Viral

Tropico

Featured Posts

The only bad thing I find here is that he was recoding her, he didn't rape her cuz she wasn't harassed or forced to do anything she still had the control over her decisions and actions, they were just chilling, she was uncomfortable because she was recorded (or might be some other reason), and they're at the same age group so stop with the minor **** they both seem around the same age so if he wanted to date her he wouldn't even ask her about her age, she's not a hooker so I don't think he picked her from the street for a **** night, I bet they know each other.

Sorry I don't get the logic, so it's okay for her to be ****ed by a 16,17,18 years old boys but it not ok if he was 19, I mean cmon its not like he's 27 or 30, THEYRE STILL IN THE SAME AGE GROUP, the line between minority and adulthood is irrelevant here.

But he's still wrong because he was recoding her when she was uncomfortable & he could've been more gentle.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tumblr

That's not always considered a crime tho. They were a couple and the age gap is less than 3 years so even if her parents took this to a court the laws of the state would probably protect him because of the age gap.

But what happened after the camera turned off? Like she clearly looked distressed as soon as he took his pants off and a 16 year old should not ever have to see that if she doesn't want to so he deserves some type of punishment, not being put on the s-x offenders list because it looks he didn't touch her in a s-xual way but something..

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

DrewStevens

But what happened after the camera turned off? Like she clearly looked distressed as soon as he took his pants off and a 16 year old should not ever have to see that if she doesn't want to so he deserves some type of punishment, not being put on the s-x offenders list because it looks he didn't touch her in a s-xual way but something..

She told him to take his pants off. 

The only reason why he should receive a punishment is that he recorded a minor but the problem is that they didn't do anything in the video and we don't know how the video got leaked. 

Tumblr

The only reason why he should receive a punishment is that he recorded a minor but the problem is that they didn't do anything in the video and we don't know how the video got leaked. 

We all say stuff we don't really mean when were 16. 

tbh, laws are different in every state so we don't know what's going to happen but he should at least know that he is wrong for trying it with a minor when he's 19 years old.

Ladey Gagz

We all say stuff we don't really mean when were 16. 

But you said " 16 year old should not ever have to see that if she doesn't want to" so it's the guy's fault for doing what the girl said and not knowing she didn't really mean it? And you're just assuming she doesn't mean that, which I don't know why.

I'm not saying what he did was okay, but your statement doesn't work

Tumblr

But you said " 16 year old should not ever have to see that if she doesn't want to" so it's the guy's fault for doing what the girl said and not knowing she didn't really mean it? And you're just assuming she doesn't mean that, which I don't know why.

I'm not saying what he did was okay, but your statement doesn't work

If you saw her face after he took off his trousers, you could see she was visibly uncomfortable and did not want to be in the position. So I'm assuming as most 16 year olds do, she just tried to act like she was an adult when she asking for it which is what most of us did at 16 or are currently still doing at 16

At least we can agree that what he did was not okay

Ladey Gagz

If you saw her face after he took off his trousers, you could see she was visibly uncomfortable and did not want to be in the position. So I'm assuming as most 16 year olds do, she just tried to act like she was an adult when she asking for it which is what most of us did at 16 or are currently still doing at 16

At least we can agree that what he did was not okay

Oh alright, I didn't want to watch the video, because it would make me uncomfortable to watch it :emma: What you're saying makes sense now, but in reality the only person who knows what actually happened is the girl herself, so we can't really judge the situation that well

Tumblr

Oh alright, I didn't want to watch the video, because it would make me uncomfortable to watch it :emma: What you're saying makes sense now, but in reality the only person who knows what actually happened is the girl herself, so we can't really judge the situation that well

That's true, I hope she's not getting a lot of hate from his fans tbh I haven't checked

Yanko

legally it is, but he'll get s-xual assault most definitely, he'll just claim she was up for it when she actually did it 

yeah he's pretty dumb for filming it 

i mean im not gonna pretend that 16/17 year olds are not having s-x but dont ****ing film it 

That doesn't change anything.

1. She is a minor, she can't give consent.

2. She is obviously drunk, she can't give consent.

3. Consent is not a contract that you re bound to. Just because you say yes doesn't mean you can't change your mind during. She told him to take his pants off, but that is not giving consent. Even if she had given consent (although she can't, because she's drunk and a minor), "I don't feel comfortable" means she is no longer giving consent. It's not rape, but it is very much so s-xual harassment. 

Also, it doesn't matter how the video was leaked. Filming the video is still child ****ography, which is illegal to make and hold even if both parties agree to it.

Sexxx

He's hairless :wtf: like... not a single hair... Anywhere... :wtf: 

dick isn't that cute either 

y'all are overreacting. she's 17 in 20 days and he's only 19, it's not THAT bad:wtf: 

america is so conservative about stuff like this it's frustrating. in britain the legal age is 16 to basically do whatever the **** you want(except buy alcohol and cigarettes) like most girls in my old school are dating guys way older (i'm talking 15 year olds with 18/19 year old's) and nobody bats an eyelid at it:duck:

That's not what this is about at all.

Its about the fact that she's being forced to commit a s-xual act she's uncomfortable doing + being drunk + being a minor under the law.

MonsterMum

the girl is like take off your pants though :duck:

no one can know what was really going on i think

Yes and I addressed that in my earlier post. Please believe this from a girl, I know it's hard to get as a guy but young girls are just difficult to deal with.  This was my earlier post:

Young girls are fickle in that way. Excited but scared, they do want to but not really and it becomes a mess cause they don't dare to speak their minds in those situations cause frankly they are confused themselves. Hormones flying everywhere but there's that voice in the back of your head that says "uuhh I'm not sure" and guys 18 year old, full of testosterone in a situation like that are often not competent enough (yet) to read through those signs and will say "but you said you wanted it" and then drama starts. So just rather be safe then sorry.

DrewStevens

That doesn't change anything.

1. She is a minor, she can't give consent.

2. She is obviously drunk, she can't give consent.

3. Consent is not a contract that you re bound to. Just because you say yes doesn't mean you can't change your mind during. She told him to take his pants off, but that is not giving consent. Even if she had given consent (although she can't, because she's drunk and a minor), "I don't feel comfortable" means she is no longer giving consent. It's not rape, but it is very much so s-xual harassment. 

Also, it doesn't matter how the video was leaked. Filming the video is still child ****ography, which is illegal to make and hold even if both parties agree to it.

I never said it was right or that they can't take him to court. I said that the law can protect him because there are laws that protect this kind of couples when their parents take this to court. He is less than three years older than her and she is over 14, sometimes the state of California allows these kind of situations. He may face charges but he may not face a penalty depending of the circumstances.

No one can prove she was drunk. The video can't prove s-xual intercourse either and she is not naked. She could accuse him of s-xual harassment but I'm not sure how that would turn.

All I'm saying is that this video doesn't qualify as a legal proof to punish him. 

Archived