💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Carter Reynolds Leaked Video Going Viral

Tropico

Featured Posts

Giorno Giovanna

She told him to take off his pants.

He took it down and showed her his D and told her to suck it.

She was like: No, lol.

He was like: C'mon do it.

She was like: No, lol.

The only problem is that he filmed this crap. She's 16, almost 17 - trust me, she's more than capable of knowing her actions. I'm not defending him, I don't even know who he is, but what I see is that they are two teenagers in a relationship that are probably going to have s-x, except that this jerk decided to film it but failed.

No rape.

No evidence that she was drunk.

If he was actually trying to brutally force her (no matter physically or verbally) to do it, then there would be a problem. This was the usual boyfriend/girlfriend: c'mon, nah, c'mon, nah, c'mon, ok lol, but since most of you are gay, you wouldn't know this.

seems plausible, of course the girl could have had a lot more pressure on herself than we see, but still...we don't know for sure 100%

though the fact she pulled his pants down is a clear sign that it's initiated by her

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kayla

"Maggie: This makes me so uncomfortable.

Carter: Do it.

Maggie: I’m really uncomfortable.

Carter: Stop, stop. Just act like [the camera isn’t] there.

Maggie: Carter, that’s a giant light.

Carter: [laughs] Want me to shut the light off?

Maggie: I don’t think I can.

Carter: Want me to shut the light off?

Maggie: I don’t think I can.

Carter: Oh my gosh, Maggie, oh my gosh."

Okay, I watched the video. 

A huge part of me is wondering why people are FREAKING out over this, but another part of me sees it as a good opportunity to talk about consent. 

This is not consent. It comes off as a typical back-and-forth between a couple (that "c'mon," "nah," "c'mon," "ok lol"), but it's clear she's not comfortable with performing on camera and he wasn't being respectful of that. :shrug:

He's not being overly mean, but let's stop to consider here the fact that he never once stopped to ask her "What's wrong?" or clarify WHY she didn't want to do it on camera. He was pressuring her, albeit in a "lighthearted" way. 

The problem is it comes off as a typical back-and-forth between a couple, and this kind of thing is normalized. He was disregarding how she felt, and when she repeatedly didn't give him the answer he wanted, he treated her like she was just being odd. 

EDIT: I would NOT call this "rape," but I would say Carter was being an inconsiderate dick in the benefit of his dick and we need to establish that getting someone to agree to s-xual acts with you after THAT kind of persuading is wrong. 

goldenrealm

Carter was being an inconsiderate dick in the benefit of his dick

I love how the words you wrote rhyme and it's meaning

:teehee:

Teal Ambition
▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

She's not okay with the camera and its more than obvious, which by itself automatically turns this into harassment. 

No, its not rape but its still violation and harassment.

I've been where the girl has been and you just end up doing what you're asked to do, since you're in a relationship, this just makes you feel pressured to do it, if otherwise you will feel not good enough and so on. Sure it feels uncomfortable and not OK, but you don't care about it the next day.

I hate random guys who get famous for making a fool out of themselves, but people are really tturning this into an enormous problem. It's called being a conformist. She clearly knew what she's doing and if she REALLY felt EXTREMELY uncomfortable, she would have not done it, nevertheless they were in a relationship and whatsoever.

MAKE IT WORK

uo111

Conservatives. 

ummm no, in most places you have to be over 18 to legally be recorded performing s-xual acts.

Blackwillow

He's ugly and has a small dick. What is she doing with him in that bed, anyway?

i still do him even he has a small dick cuz less hurt in my a$$ :lolly:

Yanko

He's ugly and has a small dick. What is she doing with him in that bed, anyway?

maybe she likes his personality? 

OBEY

UPDATE 

ooopps this was posted. and tbh i think he's right

Emvee

maybe she likes his personality? 

Poor thing. Attracted to a boy who likes to record little girls sucking his small dick. 

Yanko

Poor thing. Attracted to a boy who likes to record little girls sucking his small dick. 

talking about his appearance and his penis size is simply immature and stupid here, cause this obviously caused a serious discussion 

Emvee

talking about his appearance and his penis size is simply immature and stupid here, cause this obviously caused a serious discussion 

Cringe. Spare me the lecture, wise saint. I'm not part of your "serious" discussion. 

Archived