šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Carter Reynolds Leaked Video Going Viral

Tropico

Featured Posts

Illuminati

Downloading child p***ography? Gorl you have a long journey ahead of yaĀ :emma:

except no underage was exposed naked or actually performing the act, so :emma:Ā 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati

He's hairless :wtf:Ā like... not a single hair... Anywhere... :wtf:Ā 

dick isn't that cute eitherĀ 

would much rather go for that than get stuck in someones body hair jungle :laughga:Ā 

Supersonic

The fact that there's even a conversation going on whether this is a big deal or not is why do many victims/survivors of domestic violence and s-xual abuse chose to not come forward with their experiences because people are way more comfortable trying to fish for reasons why the victims are at their own fault than put the blame on the person who should be blamed solemnly.

She told him to take off his pants.

He took it down and showed her his D and told her to suck it.

She was like: No, lol.

He was like: C'mon do it.

Ā 

The only problem is that he filmed this crap. She's 16, almost 17 - trust me, she's more than capable of knowing her actions. I'm not defending him, I don't even know who he is, but what I see is that they are two teenagers in a relationship that are probably going to have s-x, except that this jerk decided to film it but failed.

No rape.

No evidence that she was drunk.

If he was actually trying to brutally force her (no matter physically or verbally) to do it, then there would be a problem. This was the usual boyfriend/girlfriend: c'mon, nah, c'mon, nah, c'mon, ok lol, but since most of you are gay, you wouldn't know this.

Yanko

Ā 

The only problem is that he filmed this crap. She's 16, almost 17 - trust me, she's more than capable of knowing her actions. I'm not defending him, I don't even know who he is, but what I see is that they are two teenagers in a relationship that are probably going to have s-x, except that this jerk decided to film it but failed.

No rape.

If he was actually trying to brutally force her (no matter physically or verbally) to do it, then there would be a problem. This was the usual boyfriend/girlfriend: c'mon, nah, c'mon, nah, c'mon, ok lol, but since most of you are gay, you wouldn't know this.

this is basically what i think of thisĀ 

SychosSoChic

Ā 

No rape.

Thing is you don't even need to be straight/bi to understand this, you literally just need friendsĀ who are open with you about their relationship and/or s-x lifeĀ :smh:Ā 

This is the sort of thing my friends end up doing weekly with their boyfriends or one night standsĀ and end up telling me aboutĀ :smh:Ā 

Like I don't what kind of conservative life you must have lived to result in you actually seeing this as rape :smh:Ā 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Thing is you don't even need to be straight/bi to understand this, you literally just need friendsĀ who are open with you about their relationship and/or s-x lifeĀ :smh:Ā 

This is the sort of thing my friends end up doing weekly with their boyfriends or one night standsĀ and end up telling me aboutĀ :smh:Ā 

Like I don't what kind of conservative life you must have lived to result in you actually seeing this as rape :smh:Ā 

Yes, I should've said it like this, sorry if I offended anyone. :ohno:

FATCAT

Downloading child p***ography? Gorl you have a long journey ahead of yaĀ :emma:

She might be a minor, but she's completely covered up and he, being 19, isn't considered a child. The law may designate it as child ****ography, but I've seen a lot of similar situations with mothers/sisters taking nudes with their younger siblings/children in the room.

Purr more, hiss less.

NewYorkCity

Ā 

No rape.

exactly.

I can't help but laugh at everyone her calling this rape, s-xual abuse, domestic violence...Do you want to know what I feel? That it is DISRESPECTFUL to people who have really been raped or victims of abuse to say this is so.

Ā 

FATCAT

I haven't seen the video and I'm not in a place where watching the video in the op with sound is an option, so could you describe what he was doing/saying? I'm curious as to where the line between "pressuring" and "coming on strong" is drawn.Ā 

Well, it's really difficult to say. There are two videos, one with them both clothed, and one with Carter Reynolds butt naked. In the first video, she clearly asks him to take his pants off, and then insists that she's about to "suck his dick." Without seeing both videos, you could interpret the situation as pressuring her. I mean, with only the second video, he's saying "Do it" and "Just act like the camera isn't there." Its hard to say that their is a line, but in my own opinion, she seems more upset over the video than the actual s-x act.

Purr more, hiss less.

Nicole
If she doesn't consider this s-xual harassment, that's up to her. We don't know the entire context of the situation from one video. Btw, pressuring someone to perform a s-xual act on film, causing them to feel uncomfortable, is very much s-xual harassment as it is to pressure someone into performing s-xual acts alone.Ā But completely unrelated to this particular situation, the amount of general victim blaming in this threat is absolutely disgusting. Comments like "she asked him to take his pants off so therefore it's consent" is absolute bull**** and is the exact reason so many victims of harassment/rape don't come forward - because of ignorant comments they are subject to like that.Ā 

Archived