• Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

They're friends...

He said he'd like to work with her again if she has time for him

Can I see the tweet? 

Microscope

GUYS ASK ABOUT TEA PLSSSS :kisses:

basically all we got now is that he likes it, its only a demo (as well as temple) and its not about madonna.

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

RBNLM

and yet no one outside the fan base cares about him

lol at you acting like he did something bad to you...he just do his work ( dwuw is amazing )

Jester

and yet no one outside the fan base cares about him

What are you even trying to say? That he's not Dr. Luke?

NewYorkCity

So they are (for now) not working together for the next album? :omg: 

He has been on every album, I love what he does but it would also be great to have new people working with Gaga to give her a new sound! (Even tho DJWS is the most versatile producer she has worked with... but yeah, another vision/point of view would be great)

Pain of fame1

GUYS! ASK HIM ABOUT TEA AND IF WE WILL EVER HEAR IT. IN A B SIDES ALBUM OR A LEAK OR WHATEVER

Supersonic

GUYS! ASK HIM ABOUT TEA AND IF WE WILL EVER HEAR IT. IN A B SIDES ALBUM OR A LEAK OR WHATEVER

Geez, he already said that Tea is just an unfinished demo. So is Temple :wtfga:

monketsharona

He has been on every album, I love what he does but it would also be great to have new people working with Gaga to give her a new sound! (Even tho DJWS is the most versatile producer she has worked with... but yeah, another vision/point of view would be great)

nah he wasn't on TF and TFM. I feel like Gaga really wants to pull a new TFM (she said it few months ago)

Dominikko

DJWS needs to take a break to give us something fresh on his next project with Gaga. 

Gaga Ate My Ass

he wasnt on the fame and the fame monster though. Hes been the main producer on gagas last two albums so it was bound to happen that gaga needed a break from him. They are still friends onviously but they need a break. Look what happened with redone and gaga after born this wat, they took a break but now they are creatively in a new place in life and are ready to make anthems. I'm sure djws will still be on the next album but I think gaga will work with redone more and other producers to keep things fresh.

Pain of fame1

Geez, he already said that Tea is just an unfinished demo. So is Temple :wtfga:

Even if its a demo, like pARTYNAUSEOUS we would die if it leaked

GagaMyBlood95

"If she has time for me" aww I'm sure she does. but she has to try other producers too, I wouldn't mind a track or two with DJWS on the next album tbh!

Jester

He answered my question, so yeah, basically she's not allowed to give us anything for free

Lol he just followed me for no reason?! :party:

Archived