news

DJWS answers LG5 questions on Twitter

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

I've just realised that it's quite sad to ask DJWS (that is not even supposed to be working on LG5) for having few pieces of news about next album because Gaga gives us absolutely nothing :toofunny:

thats good

everytime she talks about an idea we all get hyped and when non of those things happen we meltdown 

its like aura, no one would have complained about it's verses if we never heard the demo 

monketsharona

thats good

everytime she talks about an idea we all get hyped and when non of those things happen we meltdown 

its like aura, no one would have complained about it's verses if we never heard the demo 

I absolutely agree, it wasn't a criticism, just a joke :) 

I don't to know anything about it (just the title and the tracklist right after she release it and a lead single) nothing else. I don't want another Itunes Festival to ruin the surprise about the half of the album too.

Slayer

Wouldn't mind a couple songs by him on the next album, but I want her to work with RedOne in a big way.  They are a match made in heaven.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Ray of Light

I hope she Girgio's/Cher's him and has absolutely no time for him :giveup: 

Why people still give him attention? He is obnoxious most of the fans. His productions are a big mess just like his ego.

Glad someone said it. Cause this what I came here to post. He has such a bad attitude. I hope he's not on LG5. I like a few of his produced songs but that's about it.

monketsharona

Can't believe I'm in the OP tho lmao

That was an homage from a french fan to another french fan :teehee:

Creyk

I want RedOne on LG5, give me the magic that made the world fall in love with you in the first place :legend: 

TimisaMonster

How is it he hasn't worked with her yet, but has heard her new music? :awkney:

Plus...we all know TEA and Temple are real songs...Gaga said so herself...was there confusion about that? :duck:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Spyro

How is it he hasn't worked with her yet, but has heard her new music? :awkney:

Plus...we all know TEA and Temple are real songs...Gaga said so herself...was there confusion about that? :duck:

Well, after the tinnitus fiasco...

http://gagadaily.com/topic/148081-madeon-talks-about-working-with-gaga-on-ARTPOP-and-tinnitus/

you can't be too sure...

Spyro the Dragon

TimisaMonster

Madeon was being careful about it but he didn't deny its existence...why would Gaga be SUPER excited about a song that never happened? Tinnitus is just as real as the two I mentioned above... I get what you're saying tho

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

RainingOnMe

I wonder how much trouble Gaga gets in for leaking her own songs...well, allegedly leaking them. Like Aura and possibly Brooklyn Nights :confused:

Gaga leaked Aura because Troy was treating her unfairly with the song; e.i. she wanted Aura as the lead, Troy wanted Applause. She was upset, and leaked it. 

But Brooklyn Nights, that song was circulating for 5 months until it finally leaked by ATRL members.

Archived