Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS answers LG5 questions on Twitter

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Whispering

Laughing at some of the comments here :sweat: you all get that by 'super duper sweet', sweet = good in slang yeah? He doesn't mean nature or 'light hearted pop songs"

"Sweet" isn't a slang term that's used here at GGD. I don't think people here get this term. They are taking it literally. :smh:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laceface

"Sweet" isn't a sland term that's used here at GGD. I don't think people here get this term. They are taking it literally. :smh:

I first thought it was lost in translation but you are probably right :dies:

Dorothy Gale

What does it mean? Slow song? 

89 beats per minute. I think that's pretty average speed. For instance, Roar, We are never ever getting back together or Demons are at that speed.

LoveandMagic

I've heard he has posted some shady tweets in the past but he seems really nice here. Gaga and DJWS sound like they are close so he probably wouldn't take it personally if she decided not to use him for the next album (it's always good to mix things up a bit). I think it's similar with RedOne. 

"Sweet" isn't a slang term that's used here at GGD. I don't think people here get this term. They are taking it literally. :smh:

Where I'm from "sweet = cool", so I was getting excited, though I would love if he could have hinted the musical direction she wanted to take.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Fiona Apple

It's crystal clear that she's not working on a new album actually and i'm fine with it, she's touring with Tony and have to shoot an entire tv show soon so. Keep calm

She is tho :awkney: She has posted so many studio pics and captions about writing songs

Tropico

I gasped and cried a little reading this. :giveup: He is so versatile. At least some of those songs could be Sexxx Dreams level of slayage :giveup: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

hijadeputa

The reason why I dont like him so much is because he insulted Nicki and other female rappers. That's not professional and I like Nicki

monketsharona

I've just realised that it's quite sad to ask DJWS (that is not even supposed to be working on LG5) for having few pieces of news about next album because Gaga gives us absolutely nothing :toofunny:

Archived