Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is this Gagas messiest performance?

Rumbold

Featured Posts

Shaney

The one in Japan?

Haha yeah, but I just re-watched the performance and it's actually really good, for some reason I just remember it being really bad because of this unflattering pic of her performing.. saw it on tumblr or something.

Anyways, I thought this performance was okay.. the piano sounded very off though.. I hate when Gaga just stands in one pose for half the performance. Like this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRgkzWW2E9c

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeerFear

For me that is not messy just rushed. The messiest for me is when she couldnt break the glass of a car...I love it :teehee:

Bradley

I disagree with some points. The basic outfit was intentional as it was to portray Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love, who is usually naked in its portrayals.

The seashell bikini was intended to be removed, if my guessing is right.

The choreography for Venus was in its best in my opinion. I absolutely dislike the choreography for Venus and I cringe everytime I see her dance to it. But X Factor was an exception for some reason. The dancers and her were in sync and they kinda nailed the choreography, despite how weird the routine is.

However, I do agree that the breaths in the mic are too loud and happend due to Gaga's inability to control it.

Sunny

I remember everyone saying this slays back when it happened :cryga:

I like dancin', and ponies....

wahkeenasitka

It's up there, I still think the "Country Bad Romance" was ****ing awful...

Oh come on! That was actually pretty cool! It was amazing to hear such a different rendition of that song. 

But I will have to concur with the OP. that Venus performance was definitely a mess. I still liked it though.

For me that is not messy just rushed. The messiest for me is when she couldnt break the glass of a car...I love it :teehee:

OMG THAT WAS HYSTERICAL :lmao: AND THE WORST PART WAS THAT IT WAS ON OPRAHHH :lmao: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Gaga Ate My Ass

I thought the Glastonbury Festival in 2009 was the messiest. :neyde:

Her vocals were off, the band was off, she missed her cues, they filmed her upskirt and the "Lady Gaga is a MAN" rumors started. :emma:

no, glastonbury was a great festival show and most of us didnt find it embarrassing at all lol

Pharamon

share please :classy: 

Mitch XCX

sure it wasn't her best performance but you're all being a bit dramatic with all the hate for it :saladga:

Alien Tulip

A lot of things gaga has done from 2012 - 2014 are very messy lol. 

I don't think so, I loved the venus intro. Do what you want ruined it pretty much. Looked forced. Loved the venus parts tho!

She was forced to perform DWUW at the last minute, and you can still see her commanding the stage and being a great performer despite the mess

Robinladen

I KNEW the era was already over when she changed Venus for DWUW, she literally changed the whol direction of the era just like that, I was so pissed, even tho I like DWUW more than Venus, I knew that we were goign to have a another JUDAS/TEOG mess but sadly it was 10 tiems worse :(

We should trend something like #NOpromosinglesforLG5

Archived