Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Is Not Going To Be Singing In AHS: Hotel + More Info Regarding Season

CherryPi3

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No singing and more horror based? I'm so happy! I stopped watching Freak Show half way through, it was terrible. Asylum is still the best season followed by Murder House (aka the horror based seasons), I hope after watching Hotel I can say I've found a new favourite season!

Stephen

It felt very poetic to me and much sadder than previous seasons. It was also I think a little bit more character-based. I think the true horror of this season was the fact that these people, these so-called freaks, were driven out and treated so terribly in our society and many of them were put into institutions and they were complete outsiders and outliers. 

omg Ryan is so right I really think freakshow is misunderstood, it's not too scary but I don't think it was meant to be. It's just hauntingly depressing. It made me so sad :giveup:

Evan Peters

so excited that evan is finally playing a bad guy again :giveup: and it's a big part too :giveup: 

emma roberts is an abuser

First they put actors to do awkward covers and now they got a singer to not sing :spin: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I think the title should be more along the lines of Ryan Murphy Talks Gaga, Filming in 3 weeks or something.

But this gets me so excited! All aboard the hype train! Hope we get some BTS!

Ethan

He always says "this is most horror we have done" and "this is the scariest season" about every season and it ends up "meh" everytime. :awkney:

hes notorious for having shows being very good for 2 seasons, next few suck, and having the last be ****ing amazing. and he said this **** all the time with Glee. 

ARTPOPdidntflop

YAS 

and since Gaga is one of the main characters she'll either be the hero or the killer :legend:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

AquaFire Witch

Yay! Nothing wrong with giving the males more screen time. I like that it's going to be a different tone. So sad Lily Rabe won't be back...sigh. But I know she has a new show so what can you do. Can not wait! October is going to be the best month for me. Gaga on AHS and meeting Garbage. Woohoo!

ARTPOPdidntflop

So it's basically a definite that the hotel will be centered around the real life Cecil Hotel in downtown L.A.? At least that's what i got from the article  :shrug:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Archived