Who do you want Gaga to choose?

tumblr_mdloc70dYv1r4cto2o1_500.gif

or

american+horror+story-5.gif

:gaycat:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Blue Jeans

YASS GAGA two hot guys fighting for her :giveup:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Swan Heart

Gaga getting all these hot men.. 

giphy.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Christina

aww i wanted Gaga to be a lesbean.

But still ,she will have men fighting over her :queenga: so that's good enough. 

Moreover,possible threesome :lolly:

My mom says I'm cool

Bad Bromance

Both are HOT but I'd rather Gaga choose Matt over Finn.  If I could have my way, though, Gaga should have a threesome with these guys.  That would make me life complete!  :lolly:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Hauser

Both are HOT but I'd rather Gaga choose Matt over Finn.  If I could have my way, though, Gaga should have a threesome with these guys.  That would make me life complete!  :lolly:

I literally came in here to say the exact same thing

Papasquat

She needs to re-make the 3 way music video with these two, or else  I'm burning my stan card.

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Bad Bromance

I literally came in here to say the exact same thing

LOL, IKR??  If she has a three-way with those two in any of the episodes, she'd literally make my life complete!   :pole:

Hauser

LOL, IKR??  If she has a three-way with those two in any of the episodes, she'd literally make my life complete!   :pole:

:lmao:

If Wes Bentely joins in on the fun and makes it a 4 way my life would definitely be complete. I would pay serious money to be on set the day Ryan Murphy decides to make those 3 men film their naked scenes :lolly:

Bad Bromance

:lmao:

If Wes Bentely joins in on the fun and makes it a 4 way my life would definitely be complete. I would pay serious money to be on set the day Ryan Murphy decides to make those 3 men film their naked scenes :lolly:

Gurl, same here!  I'd literally ask whose d!ck I need to suck in order to witness their nude scenes first hand! :lolly: 

Archived