💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Princess Die Remix Discussion + Snippet (Fanmade Full Nxt Week - September)

antpats2

Featured Posts

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

write what you want, say whatcha want about me

but if you're wondering , know that I'm not sorry :whitney:

seriously though. This got so big. Never did I intend for all of this to happen. If I offended anyone, I'm sorry. But it was fun while it lasted.

Though I will admit this whole situation was fun and exciting, I still think what you did was very rude and immature. I wasn't one of the ones spending hours online messaging radio stations and searching online, so Im not personally angry about what you did. I just feel really bad for the ones who wasted all that time. Its really not fair for you to lie like that.

homomo

Though I will admit this whole situation was fun and exciting, I still think what you did was very rude and immature. I wasn't one of the ones spending hours online messaging radio stations and searching online, so Im not personally angry about what you did. I just feel really bad for the ones who wasted all that time. Its really not fair for you to lie like that.

why are people offended by this? It's nothing. It happens all the time. It was a little joke. Don't get so butthurt and all sensitive. Learn to live and laugh, and if people are actually hurt by this, then that's their problem. Not mine. 

Katie14

why are people offended by this? It's nothing. It happens all the time. It was a little joke. Don't get so butthurt and all sensitive. Learn to live and laugh, and if people are actually hurt by this, then that's their problem. Not mine. 

Im not offended. Im not even upset about the situation because I didn't waste any time searching on the internet. I was just reading through the thread and having a good laugh. If I was doing the searching, you better believe I would be pissed at you. You don't think its wrong to lie and waste people's time?

Princess Die

Yaya DL.

Idk how yall believed this was real tho :gaga:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Creyk

Yaya DL.

Idk how yall believed this was real tho :gaga:

it was too good to be true tbh

I feel relieved I didn't give much attention to the whole thing 

teenagechrist

It was fun, this fake leak made me create an account on GGD, so good work! :laughga:

feeling so hot tamale

I knew it was all set up by a GGD memeber. And people were just dumb enough to believe it all lmao

antpats2

Im going to work on it for a few days and release it on June 27th to celebrate 3 years since we first heard Princess Die 

RainingOnMe

I knew it was all set up by a GGD memeber. And people were just dumb enough to believe it all lmao

Sadly Little Monsters believe almost everything

"ONION G0RL 100% NOT FAKE LEAK!" and people will still fall for it

ChicaSkas

I think we should thank Chica for this, since it's her dedication to capturing every remix she possibly can that has led to this mystery being solved. :applause: 

I still don't know why she isn't working for Gaga as a PA or as management over digital media, especially since Gaga lost the Out of Control audio file and that's supposedly why we never got it. :toofunny: 

i just saw this, thanks... very kind of you to say that.... *prays to universe*

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RainingOnMe

How is he still a staff member?

Lying to the entire fan base and being rude to people, especially me, in the past?

Archived