đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Princess Die Remix Discussion + Snippet (Fanmade Full Nxt Week - September)

antpats2

Featured Posts

HausOfNena

Well,that was fun. Thank you @Stellar, for wasting my time :kisses:

Now all we need is a good fan remix.

I don't think I'Il ever be able to forgive @Stellar for making us listen to that damn ABCD Alejandro remix. :messga:

:sis: 

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Christina

I don't think I'Il ever be able to forgive @Stellar for making us listen to that damn ABCD Alejandro remix. :messga: :sis: 

Or the Just Dance one :saladga::cryga:

My mom says I'm cool

HausOfNena

Or the Just Dance one :saladga::cryga:

Don't remind me. :cryga:

They kept playing the same songs over and over and over again. Tragic playlist. :saladga: 

write what you want, say whatcha want about me

but if you're wondering , know that I'm not sorry :whitney:

seriously though. This got so big. Never did I intend for all of this to happen. If I offended anyone, I'm sorry. But it was fun while it lasted.

piss off 

homomo

piss off 

someone is pressed and pissy.

atleast everyone else had fun! 

ARTPOPdidntflop

why do people put this much effort into creating a remix and trying to pass it off as a leak? :toofunny:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

antpats2

im hardly even angry in the slightest @Stellar :rip: im just glad you admitted it and also admitted that it wasnt ever made. At least we have what we need to make it  

antpats2

omg i actually exposed ha 

i think i deserve a Gagadaily Detective tag under my audio remixer tag :hor:

homomo

why do people put this much effort into creating a remix and trying to pass it off as a leak? :toofunny:

because it's funny 

because it's funny 

eh I didn't think so. I think you took advantage of people and are a prick tbh. Call me pressed but so many people wasted time on your bull

homomo

eh I didn't think so. I think you took advantage of people and are a prick tbh. Call me pressed but so many people wasted time on your bull

that was your choice to waste time on it. If you knew from the beginning it was all fake, why did you even waste your time anyways?

plus, it's all down to opinion, and that's just your opinion. I hope you find some happiness of this situation one day, instead of just blaming me for your unhappiness!

homomo

Plus, no offence to anyone, but Gaga Daily has been dead for a long time. It was about time something exciting happened around here.

antpats2

Plus, no offence to anyone, but Gaga Daily has been dead for a long time. It was about time something exciting happened around here.

you got it so active :rip:   

ARTPOPdidntflop

that's your opinion. GGD is quite active, couldn't have been that dead if we actually paid attention to it:legend:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Archived