Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Princess Die Remix Discussion + Snippet (Fanmade Full Nxt Week - September)

antpats2

Featured Posts

HausOfNena

It sounds good so far :green: i PROMISE i'll get it done within the next few days. I've actually been spending every day at Marina Abramovic's 12 day residency in Sydney and iv'e gotten quite close with her over the past 6 days and she's really really sweet. I'll make a thread about that after tho

Awesome! :party: 

Can't wait :proud:

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer

It sounds good so far :green: i PROMISE i'll get it done within the next few days. I've actually been spending every day at Marina Abramovic's 12 day residency in Sydney and iv'e gotten quite close with her over the past 6 days and she's really really sweet. I'll make a thread about that after tho

wow you are really working hard for this :proud:

i luv u and i luv it :kissga:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Eros92

Soon....:later:

Kidding :P I'm very excited to hear it!!!! No doubt its gonna be amazing :D

gagaohlala

Omg stop hyping us like Gaga used to do :Chica:

Cant wait :later:

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

antpats2

now that i've got a bit more time, i might try some tools to clean up the acapella a bit. It's U-GO-BOY's filtered acapella. It's really good! But some parts have bits of fans screaming/live piano/Gaga saying things like 'you can film, go ahead' that i cant remove from the acapella otherwise the audio will sound choppy and really bad. Think of it as a Live-studio version :emma: i promise its coming super soon. Half of the vocals are aligned, ill finish the rest today and ill get the bells to the right pitch and speed and do whatever else i need 

gagaohlala

Another betrayal ? :later:

(Jk .. Waiting ! :wao:)

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

ChicaSkas

Another betrayal ? :later:

(Jk .. Waiting ! :wao:)

Lol good things are worth waiting for. At least I didnt' ask him to save it for GagaDailys' 24 Days of Christmas :P

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

antpats2

Lol good things are worth waiting for. At least I didnt' ask him to save it for GagaDailys' 24 Days of Christmas :P

I'd be up for that :green: 

It's out soon I promise. I've done some more work on it and maybe I can post a snippet of what's done so far to see if you guys want anything done/fixed up in the already finished parts?   

HausOfNena

I'd be up for that :green: 

It's out soon I promise. I've done some more work on it and maybe I can post a snippet of what's done so far to see if you guys want anything done/fixed up in the already finished parts?   

YES PLEASE :proud:

Gangie

:saladga: Gimme the thing that I love....

If I like it, then that's what I get!

i saw this thread get updated and i thought the DL was posted :noparty:

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

antpats2

This is tough to work on because my laptop is in very bad condition and I cant get it fixed till the end of July so i've been using my friends laptop :emma: We were together every day for 2 weeks because we went to Marina Abramovic's exhibition every day for 12 days. We're meeting up more this week though so i'll be sure to finish it by the end of the week. 

Archived