💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Princess Die Remix Discussion + Snippet (Fanmade Full Nxt Week - September)

antpats2

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

So did we find this in full as a remix and not a live version?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gangie

It was a troll... @antpats2 is trying to recreate it and release on 27th June. We have to wait ant see:pray:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

antpats2

So did we find this in full as a remix and not a live version?

Stellar (member on here) made a fake snippet and made another snippet or two for a troll. He pretended that it played over iTunes radio when in fact it never did (he put the fake PD audio over a real recording of his screen) 

He never made a full version but he gave us all the parts he used to make it, and im using those to make a full version to release on June 27th to celebrate 3 years of Princess Die 

ChicaSkas

It's just a fan remix.

Sometimes those can be some of the very best :yes:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

antpats2

i kind of havent started due to technical issues :rip: thank god my timezone is 10-20 hours ahead of everyone on here so i kind of get an extra day :rip: it should only take me an hour or two anyways. i already have it planned out and i have all the parts ready 

antpats2

it's the 28th in my timezone :hunty: but its still the 27th for the majority of the world so yes it is still coming very soon 

Creyk

I'm excited for this 

It's almost the 29th in my time zone btw :fan: 

gagaohlala

Its 28 in France ! :reductive2:

Please post it soon (Not Gaga's soon anyway ):omfgaga:

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

antpats2

sorry guys!! i spent the day at Marina Abramovics Sydney residency yesterday and i haven't finished yet. Almost done though!! I'm really trying my hardest to make sure it's perfect 

Eros92

sorry guys!! i spent the day at Marina Abramovics Sydney residency yesterday and i haven't finished yet. Almost done though!! I'm really trying my hardest to make sure it's perfect 

GIVE ME THAT THING THAT I LOVEEEEEEE

Gangie

Hurry up Gurlllll! :pray:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

antpats2

It sounds good so far :green: i PROMISE i'll get it done within the next few days. I've actually been spending every day at Marina Abramovic's 12 day residency in Sydney and iv'e gotten quite close with her over the past 6 days and she's really really sweet. I'll make a thread about that after tho

Archived