💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Should I Finish This Video?

CherryPi3

Featured Posts

CherryPi3

So I started making this a month ago. Not really that great, which is why I kind of lost interest in it, but at the same time I want to continue it. What do you guys think? Should I finish it?

Also in honor of The Edge of Glory video turning 4 today, watch my mermaid concept for the video now!

how did u do it..its amazing

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Thomas P

finish it

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

TopazBlue

You should finish Venus! :woohoo:

Awesome Edge of Glory video! :wao:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

warhol killer

Yas that Edge Of Glory video tho :legend: 

You should finish the Venus video.. I luv it :applause: 

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Hurem

TEOG video concept looks freaking cool! It'd probably be the most expensive video if it was real,but also the best one. :applause:

CherryPi3

TEOG video concept looks freaking cool! It'd probably be the most expensive video if it was real,but also the best one. :applause:

Thanks everyone! And yeah ever since I found out the original concept was mermaid inspired, I researched every little hint they gave (like the casting call for latin man love interest, doctors, military guys with rifles, the talk of a big underwater dance sequence, under the brooklyn bridge) plus the performances of the song like on American Idol (the cliff) and on Le Grand Journal (Mermaid getting surgery for human legs) and just put everything together to make up what I think could have been the original video. I even tried to replicate the leaked pics of the surgery room. I still believe if she went with the original concept, it would have probably been one of the best and most unique music videos ever. Especially if she made a mini movie out of it like Paparazzi, Telephone, BTW, MTN, G.U.Y. :giveup:

Archived