celeb

Miley : Bey would never cheer Katy

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Kacey Elizabeth

​I agree with that bobby.gif

Beyonce is overratedbobby.gif

but she is still a better performer and more talented than Katy Perrybobby.gif

Katy writes all her own songs, plays 2 instruments, and though she is not a powerhouse vocalist, she can sing and her voice holds a lot of potential. Not to mention that Katy has full creative direction in her career and art/music and she is in complete control of her career, image, and music in every single way, she drives the ship and is the boss and the CEO in her career and team. Even though she is not a good dancer, she has a huge stage presence, charisma (as a entertainer) and star quality which are yet to be matched by majority of pop stars & performers today. Katy also interacts with her crowd and knows how to get them when she is on stage, and she knows how to put on a unforgettable and fantastic show (at least that's how a lot of people who've seen her live in her tours and concerts think). This is just me describing Katy's musical, artistic, and theatrical/stage show skills and abilities in short. So yeah, she is pretty talented and is a hard-worker. 

Unlike Beyonce who just does the same thing when she performs, Katy always brings something new and fresh to her audience that they haven't seen before from her. I am saying this as a devoted Stan who has been a KatyCat for years ever since Katy broke out and began her mainstream and commercial career and deeply paid attention to her work from each era. In each era, Katy brings a whole new dimension and meaning to her material, specially when she is touring and performing. That's not the case with Beyonce when it comes to her music, art, and stage shows/performances. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Katy writes all her own songs, plays 2 instruments, and though she is not a powerhouse vocalist, she can sing and her voice holds a lot of potential. Not to mention that Katy has full creative direction in her career and art/music and she is in complete control of her career, image, and music in every single way, she drives the ship and is the boss and the CEO in her career and team. Even though she is not a good dancer, she has a huge stage presence, charisma (as a entertainer) and star quality which are yet to be matched by majority of pop stars & performers today. Katy also interacts with her crowd and knows how to get them when she is on stage, and she knows how to put on a unforgettable and fantastic show (at least that's how a lot of people who've seen her live in her tours and concerts think). This is just me describing Katy's musical, artistic, and theatrical/stage show skills and abilities in short. So yeah, she is pretty talented and is a hard-worker. 

Unlike Beyonce who just does the same thing when she performs, Katy always brings something new and fresh to her audience that they haven't seen before from her. I am saying this as a devoted Stan who has been a KatyCat for years ever since Katy broke out and began her mainstream and commercial career and deeply paid attention to her work from each era. In each era, Katy brings a whole new dimension and meaning to her material, specially when she is touring and performing. That's not the case with Beyonce when it comes to her music, art, and stage shows/performances. 

​I'm sorry, but even if I agreed on everything else you said, I laughed at this part :smh: 

Tropico

Amazing dancer? All she does is some basic dance moves and calls it dancing. She does the same thing, same routine always in her shows over and over again. That's nothing interesting from a so called dancer and performer/entertainer to offer IMO. There is no diversity, substance, interesting, and creativity when it comes to Beyonce performing (except for her voice), entertaining, and dancing on stage.  

Wait, Beyonce has artistry? Beyonce doesn't has a clue about what artistry is. She has barely showed any signs of artistic development through the years, too. Her artistry is her stealing songwriting & production credits and buying Grammys and critical acclaim.  

​'Kay I wasn't gonna say anything but now you are being straight up ridiculous and hypocritical on top of that. :smh:

Let's start with artistry KatyCat489. Beyonce on her self titled displayed more artistry and maturity in 14 tracks than Katy has throughout her career. From the opening track, Pretty Hurts, she discusses a social issue which has plagued humanity for year: the concept of beauty. That track alone proves she has grown as an artist. Meanwhile, your fave is singing about having her ex boyfriend hang himself with a scarf and also singing about how pretty and undeniable Californians are. Hmm. Deep introspective of the concept of beauty vs "Californian gurls, we're undeniable" and "ur so gay!". Hmmm. I'd much rather Beyonce talk about acrual adult topics. :) 

Secondly, live performing. Beyonce is hailed as one of the best natural performers of our time and the fact that you say there is no diversity in her performances says one of two things:

You're a hater who's in denial

OR

You don't have a good eye for diversity. 

Her dancing is way better than those of certain pop stars. Beyonce's dancing is professional and clearly well rehearsed. Single Ladies' choreo is literally the definition of iconic. If you compare the hip hop inspired choreo of Crazy in Love to say Partition, you will see the clear difference. Partition being more sultry and slow. Her performances have DRASTICALLY changed over the years from being more fun and dancey to being more dark and matured. That's an example of artistic growth. unlike other pop stars. *cough* I Kissed A girl to Birthday *cough*

Her stage presence is that which far out weighs katys. Sorry. The strong, fearless, comfortable and ICONIC aura which radiates as she performs is phenomenal. Hence why Mrs. Carter World Tour is one of the best grossing female tours OF ALL TIME. 

GIRL BYE @ YOU BRINGING UP GRAMMYS. :lmao: The reason she has so many Grammys is 'cause she makes good music. Poor grammyless pop stars. :( 

Your pressed stan posts failed. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

​try again

beyonce ****s on katy

lego

Not to mention that Katy has full creative direction in her career and art/music and she is in complete control of her career, image, and music in every single way, she drives the ship and is the boss and the CEO in her career and team. Even though she is not a good dancer, she has a huge stage presence...

611745VilleValoGif13.gif

tumblr_inline_mjxcpzdJwq1qz4rgp.gif

1DR6GcU.jpg

5iP6IkP.jpg

I'm sorry, but this part was so funny. 

FreePalestine

Melech

Don't you guys have better things to do than hating on Katy Perry all the time? It's laughable. :smh:

Shall I remind you that people basically said all the same things about Gaga as you in this thread? 

lego

Don't you guys have better things to do than hating on Katy Perry all the time? It's laughable. :smh:

Shall I remind you that people basically said all the same things about Gaga as you in this thread? 

​You know what else is laughable?

To come to a thread without knowing what is actually the topic.

To compare Gaga to Katy.

To read essays about Beyonce being somehow less talented/or less of an artist than Katy (and many don't even care about Beyonce).

Why do you think any of us care about ''same things people said about Gaga''?

If none of them were true, does it really matter?

FreePalestine

JUST ****ING BYE, LMFAO

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Kacey Elizabeth

Not to mention that Katy has full creative direction in her career and art/music and she is in complete control of her career, image, and music in every single way, she drives the ship and is the boss and the CEO in her career and team. Even though she is not a good dancer, she has a huge stage presence...

611745VilleValoGif13.gif

tumblr_inline_mjxcpzdJwq1qz4rgp.gif

1DR6GcU.jpg

5iP6IkP.jpg

I'm sorry, but this part was so funny. 

Because it's the obvious truth.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

I'm sorry, but even if I agreed on everything else you said, I laughed at this part :smh: 

may I ask why?

Your Candy Perfume Girl

gagaisitalian

All she is saying is she probably feels uncomfortable at award shows because everyone is so fake there.

Some of y'all need to get off y'alls high-horse and stop disrespecting Miley so much. She's one of the few reasonable voices of our generation right now.

lego

Because it's the obvious truth.

Don't lie to yourself, she wouldn't be singing about big baloons and dressing like a clown at the age of 30, if she had full creative control of her sound and image. She's a manufactured artist, with huge team and big bosses in suits who decide how to market her the best to both little girls and their daddies. It's like fast food.

FreePalestine

Vernier

I feel like she actually just randomly picked those two names as examples, without any intention, but everyone seems to haave run with the "shade" angle :deadbanana: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Supersonic

Don't lie to yourself, she wouldn't be singing about big baloons and dressing like a clown at the age of 30, if she had full creative control of her sound and image. She's a manufactured artist, with huge team and big bosses in suits who decide how to market her the best to both little girls and their daddies. It's like fast food.

Not to mention that she even said that her label pressured her into rewriting Teenage Dream about 8 times to make it as pop as possible :flop:

Archived