Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The latest performances gives me some thoughts about the next album

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child

You may disagree but the Sound Of Music tribute & the Imagine performance make me think we might get our own Black Or White/Heal The World/Imagine songs on the next album. I think the next album will be about peace.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

PartySick

That'd be awesome tbh :nick: I'd love for her to adopt a sort of Pop/Gospel sound for a song about loving people, cherishing humanity, and seeking world peace. I've wanted a song like that forever but the closest I could get is Keep the Faith and Will You Be There.

Gaga's peace anthem would be :legend: 

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Mister Gaga

The theme of the album is a mystery.

Some little phrases, like the April fools Joke, or the brief description of LG5 ("soul searching experience, very unlike the last album in that way") makes me think that it's not going to be that different from ARTPOP, in terms of production. But the theme is a mystery. I think it could be about the recent success she has experience with SOM and C2C, but also the failures of ARTPOP. 

Gaga Ate My Ass

she was offered two million dollars to perform and they told her what song to perform so she didnt intentionally perform this song as a foreshadow of whats to come.

JustPokeHerFace

Usually the last video of each era foreshadows what the next (pop) era is about. 

Paparazzi MV -> Dark side of fame TFM

Alejandro MV -> Acceptance of the gays on BTW

MTN MV -> Drawing from personal experience through heavy symbolism on AP

The GUY MV was about liberation, rebellion, and overcoming opression, so that's what I'm suggesting the next one might be about. 

Iwontell

That's a given. She's been talking a lot about how she wants to convey a message through her music lately...I don't know if it's going to be something with a global/humanitarian aspiration (as the songs you mentioned), but she definitely wants of dig a little deeper with her next album...and I hope she manages to do so...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

ARTPOPdidntflop

I agree with OP, I see a Peaceful album in the works. Like about acceptance, similar to Born This Way but not so dark. And less about liberation and more about loving eachother

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

LePetitGAGABLover

Usually the last video of each era foreshadows what the next (pop) era is about. 

Paparazzi MV -> Dark side of fame TFM

Alejandro MV -> Acceptance of the gays on BTW

MTN MV -> Drawing from personal experience through heavy symbolism on AP

The GUY MV was about liberation, rebellion, and overcoming opression, so that's what I'm suggesting the next one might be about. 

​But wasn't that the message of ARTPOP?:reductive2:

ARTPOPdidntflop

​But wasn't that the message of ARTPOP?:reductive2:

​But that was about artistic liberation and expression  :reductive2:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

FrankGutz

Ha RAY OF LIGHT era is ready to slay our poor souls, im gonna die

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Chromatislaps

the theme of her upcoming album is american horror stories about DOG FOOD and DOG CLOTHES ...duhhh

tumblr_nkeyd7jQU01qcnbfpo4_r1_250.gif

TimisaMonster

The next album will be about peace, love, nature, and harmony. Her fashion will change to a more natural/hippie vibe during the next era. And the music will be more like ARTPOP the song and Venus...trust me ;)

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived