💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JUDAS is WAY better than Bad Romance

Kate Bush

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove Judas, but Bad Romance is way better!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

Filler Track tbh

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Bradley

Judas is my favorite song out of her entire discography. Although it slightly underperformed compared to other previous singles, I still think Gaga made a right choice with releasing it as a single as you can see many monsters here actually appreciate the song a lot.

JUDAAAAAAAASSSSSSS! :fat: 

Bradley

Judas slays me so hard every time listen to it but I still think Bad Romance is superior to Judas.  When I first heard Bad Romance for the first time on the radio, I didn't know it was Gaga singing that song because her voice sounded so different from Paparazzi, which was the song that was still constantly playing on the radio at the time.

Anyway, when I turned on the radio, the song had already started and I began to hear it from the part where she sings "I want your ugly, I want your disease."  As soon as the chorus started playing, my ears had the biggest eargasm I've ever experienced.  By the time the song ended I told myself, "I have to buy this amazing song like right now!!!"  Then the DJ on the radio said, "and that is the latest single from Lady Gaga, Bad Romance."  When he said that my mouth dropped and I began to scream in the car like a little girl.  :lmao:

I was literally slayed on my first listen.  That has never happened to me before.  Songs usually have to grow on me before I begin to enjoy them. 

So, in response to the OP, while I love Judas so much I'm going to choose Bad Romance as being the superior song.  Of course, this is just my opinion and you may choose to agree with me or not.   :yes:

​omg omg you made Bad Romance sound so fresh and new to me :deadbanana: I also didn't realize how different the sounds of Paparazzi and Bad Romance were and the fact they BR is released right after Paparazzi :legend: She's such a magician.

Bad Bromance

​omg omg you made Bad Romance sound so fresh and new to me :deadbanana: I also didn't realize how different the sounds of Paparazzi and Bad Romance were and the fact they BR is released right after Paparazzi :legend: She's such a magician.

That's our Gaga!!  Queen of changing her vocals every time she feels like it. :yes:

Don't get me wrong though, I love Judas so much.  It's just that I think Bad Romance is better IMO.   

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Creyk

I low-key agree that Judas is the better song, but threads like this are pointless without a poll :laughga: Just put a poll up to let ppl decide

aquaprincess

the song is better yes, but the bad romance video ****s on the judas video.

Archived