Featured Posts

Sizzily

Inb4 Star Wars: The Force Awakens sh*ts on this record. :zilla:

One Banned Boi

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

JW is officially the 5th most lucrative movie worldwide (beating Avengers 2 and Harry Potter 8)

JW ends #1 again this weekend in the US (for its 4th week in a row !) beating Inside Out (#2), Terminator (#3) and Magic Mike 2 (#4) 

Gaga Monster

I saw it in 3D. I didn't think it was that good. Defiantly overrated in my opinion. Btw, its not even close as good as the first movie.

GGD Presidential Elections

• 2 weeks later...
monketsharona

Jurassic World just passed the 600M dollars in the USA. It's the 4th movie to pass that mark !

Spock

Inb4 Star Wars: The Force Awakens sh*ts on this record. :zilla:

Of course it will lmao. The anticipation is unbelievably crazy. The panels at Star Wars Celebration created an enormous amount of hype, people came out crying from Hall H at Comic-Con, and everybody (from hard-core SW fans to the most random GP person) is here for the original cast returning.

Jurassic World was a cool movie, but it does not have the franchise legacy and cross-generational appeal that Star Wars does have and that is exponentially augmented by having Harrison Ford and co back. JW has broken all of these records but it's only going to hang on to them for a few months. Star Wars is going to slaughter everything :giveup:

who will love me when the night is over

monketsharona

Jurassic World was a cool movie, but it does not have the franchise legacy and cross-generational appeal that Star Wars does have and that is exponentially augmented by having Harrison Ford and co back. JW has broken all of these records but it's only going to hang on to them for a few months. Star Wars is going to slaughter everything :giveup:

Actually I agree I think JW lacked of original cast members ! I really hope old characters will be back in the sequels (now that the scene will probably take place out of the island)

Spock

Actually I agree I think JW lacked of original cast members ! I really hope old characters will be back in the sequels (now that the scene will probably take place out of the island)

Maybe they didn't like how JP3  turned out :neyde:

who will love me when the night is over

monketsharona

Maybe they didn't like how JP3  turned out :neyde:

It was 14 years ago and Trevorrow said he was the one who didn't want them to return (kinda weird..)

I'm pretty sure they would be glad to return ^^

Melech

It was 14 years ago and Trevorrow said he was the one who didn't want them to return (kinda weird..)

I'm pretty sure they would be glad to return ^^

Maybe they will return in the next. It would be easier to promote it with the old cast.

Jurassic World: The Return :delete:

monketsharona

Maybe they will return in the next. It would be easier to promote it with the old cast.

Jurassic World: The Return :delete:

Yeah and when you think about it, it would kind of weird if they showed up in Isla Nublar after when happened to them there :dies:

Though I loved the 'cameo' of John Hammond's statue and Ian Malcolm's pitcure on the back of the book ^^ 

Archived