Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Jurassic World hits 1.5 billion dollars and becomes #3 movie all time

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Creyk

I still never saw any of these movies, but apparently everyone else did :rip:

I need a slow rainy day with nothing else going on....

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr.peter

Jurassic World hits 1.5 billion dollars WW and becomes #3 movie of all time behind Avatar and Titanic (beating Avengers and FF7)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-jurassic-world-becomes-810460

never saw this coming, was actually kind of worried a Jurassic World movie wouldn't do too well in 2015. Boy was I wrong this is awesome :applause::applause:

monketsharona

never saw this coming, was actually kind of worried a Jurassic World movie wouldn't do too well in 2015. Boy was I wrong this is awesome :applause::applause:

It surprised absolutely everyone, even the experts who predicted it wouldn't beat FF7 and Avengers 2 in both USA and WW. At the end it even beats the 1st Avenger WW (and in the USA very soon) ! 

TimisaMonster

Slay...I mean...you're gonna hear me Roooooooooooooar :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

wahkeenasitka

.............and my friends who watched it said it was dreadful............

Judas Oyster

I find it really interesting how in that Top 5 of best selling movies of all time only one of them (Titanic) is old. The rest are still kinda newly released. I think of that people stream or illegally download movies and stuff, but these records keep coming in. Are we going more to the cinema now? I thought it was the opposite. Or is the world population getting so big that it has this effect? o.O

Judas Oyster

I still never saw any of these movies, but apparently everyone else did :rip:

I need a slow rainy day with nothing else going on....

Actually it's not as bad as you think. Jurassic World is enjoyable :)

BenG

I find it really interesting how in that Top 5 of best selling movies of all time only one of them (Titanic) is old. The rest are still kinda newly released. I think of that people stream or illegally download movies and stuff, but these records keep coming in. Are we going more to the cinema now? I thought it was the opposite. Or is the world population getting so big that it has this effect? o.O

Population is one of the factors. Inflation is another.

Azor Ahai

Not worth it tbh. 

SO much hype for this movie and its just another action movie with paper characters.

Only good thing about it was the amazing CGI

ryhanna

.............and my friends who watched it said it was dreadful............

I wouldn't say it was dreadful, personally. It's your average, run-of-the-mill summer blockbuster. Nothing special, but also fairly enjoyable.

Definitely not deserving of being the 3rd highest grossing movie of all time, but I love Chris Pratt, so I have to say that I'm pretty pleased with this record. 

RAMROD

Not worth it tbh. 

SO much hype for this movie and its just another action movie with paper characters.

Only good thing about it was the amazing CGI

Well, Best Grossing title is all about income is it not?

What is not so worth it about it?

This film have proven it made lots of money in shortest amount of time that make it to be 3rd of thr most grossed films of all time.

Look all films in the list, many of them are about Summer blockbuster.which are about hype and entertainment.

This is not Palm D'or or Oscar.

So I don't get where you stand to say that tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Azor Ahai

Well, Best Grossing title is all about income is it not?

What is not so worth it about it?

This film have proven it made lots of money in shortest amount of time that make it to be 3rd of thr most grossed films of all time.

Look all films in the list, many of them are about Summer blockbuster.which are about hype and entertainment.

This is not Palm D'or or Oscar.

So I don't get where you stand to say that tbh.

Jesus wtf are you even on about explaining me what successful means :duck: 

I didnt like it; I dont think it's owrth being 3rd movie of all time, and that's that.

grenziel

It was not even good however that older brother is :lolly: and lets not forget about Chris Pratt :flirt:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Archived