💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Pre-order my debut EP Division on iTunes! (Syria's very first producer)

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

Xgongiviguess

Hello! My name is Anas (not pronounced as anus :rip:) and I'm the first Syrian EDM producer! :party:  and my EP just went up on iTunes for pre-order

It's called Division, because most of the songs give off two different vibes throughout the music, or it's like two songs fused together into one

t0De8aW.jpg

and this is the first track off the EP, this is FUGITIVE

The genre of the EP is what I call "Indietronic" I made that word up, yes. But it's because it's really different from mainstream EDM, and some of the songs are very indie in terms of EDM, so.. Indietronic.

The EP features a remix of GGD's one and only U-GO-BOY

Tracklist:

1. Fugitive
2. Gold Leaf
3. Division
4. Purgatorio
5. Friction
6. Fugitive (U-GO-BOY Remix)

You can pre-order the EP HERE, and listen to samples of the songs.

Division is out June 25th, and it will be on every digital retailer and streaming service (not tidal tho :lolly: ) 

10420204_856151687754420_148947407699696

You can connect with me via Facebook & Instagram if you'd like.

and PRE-ORDER DIVISION HERE :hug: 

I'd love to hear your feedback on the track, and any support would be much appreciated :hug: 

UPDATE: You can now Pre-Order Division for a lower price of 3.99$ and also get an EXCLUSIVE iTunes Digital Booklet!

10404245_858931310809791_433126937951603

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mucinex

i sent u go boy a reuqest to remix one of my songs and he never answered :emma:

anyway, i can't wait to see what u have in store, you're amazing!

nickziza

I love it! I'm going to go buy an iTunes card so I can buy it, the preview for "Gold Leaf" is sick! What program do you use?

Xgongiviguess

I love it! I'm going to go buy an iTunes card so I can buy it, the preview for "Gold Leaf" is sick! What program do you use?

​Thank you SO much!! I'm using FL Studio and Magix Music Maker for mastering.

Xgongiviguess

i sent u go boy a reuqest to remix one of my songs and he never answered :emma:

anyway, i can't wait to see what u have in store, you're amazing!

​Thank you Matt!! you got me here and I'm really thankful for your help!! 

Versace

love your work , can I ask how does one become a producer, where do you start and how do you learn. Is it hard and how long did it take you to achieve/master such solid production.

Xgongiviguess

love your work , can I ask how does one become a producer, where do you start and how do you learn. Is it hard and how long did it take you to achieve/master such solid production.

​Thank you! Umm well I started goofing around with loops when I was 14, and well with time, and A LOT of youtube tutorials. I sort of got here, I don't say I mastered it, because I've still got a lot to learn, but it took a while, and here I am today!

monsterdreams

Sounds great! Must be proud to be the first EDM producer in a country

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Xgongiviguess

Sounds great! Must be proud to be the first EDM producer in a country

​I really am, it's quite an achievement, specially with the war going on and ISIS and everything! 

Versace

​Thank you! Umm well I started goofing around with loops when I was 14, and well with time, and A LOT of youtube tutorials. I sort of got here, I don't say I mastered it, because I've still got a lot to learn, but it took a while, and here I am today!

​That photo you've got in your profile/display picture, is that you and is it a promo pic for the EP it seems to emphasis on the whole division concept.

mucinex

we gotta collab sometime, im working on my next album now, probably wont be out until after summer but that just means more time to work on a song together :)

MonsterMum

It's an awesome sound, I like it, very now so to say.

Just one thing that I do want to address and I hope you don's shoot me :ohno:

The first 50 seconds, or intro you have a club/trance sound then switch to hard style and at 2.20 you go back to trance/club banger. Is that intentional cause the hard style feels out of place-ish, like you had issues figuring out what direction to give it? 

(just my observation :ohno:)

Xgongiviguess

​That photo you've got in your profile/display picture, is that you and is it a promo pic for the EP it seems to emphasis on the whole division concept.

​Yes it is me! and yes it is a promo picture! I actually created a whole booklet based off the concept! I'll post it when the EP comes out! here's a higher quality picture.

11017676_856151414421114_687210845235599

Versace

​Yes it is me! and yes it is a promo picture! I actually created a whole booklet based off the concept! I'll post it when the EP comes out! here's a higher quality picture.

11017676_856151414421114_687210845235599

​Well babe even when you're blurred you look cute, keep up the good work can't wait to buy your EP.

Archived