Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
event

VIDEO: Lady Gaga performed at Baku 2015 Opening Ceremony (1M+ views)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

Miel

She sounds incredible. Not perfect, but there's no arguing that she's gotten so much better.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir

i don't get it. are you haters saying it is a BAD thing that gaga, a human rights activist and gay icon, visited and sang in front of an audience from a conservative country? :saladga:

how in the hell is that bad? she's spreading a message just by being there!! not to mention performing IMAGINE of all songs :saladga::saladga:

where do you see a problem with this?? how do you find a reason to hate on this? :saladga::saladga::saladga:

chelobm

By seconds...

I'm excited about this, I have no idea what it is, but bring it!

​Me too and miss it! Queen Gaga slaying the world again! :queenga:

Battle For Your Life!

SLAYing

THIS is why she's the undisputed QUEEN :gaga::applause::queenga:

Loved it .. Sooo Proud of her .. Period :legend:

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Monster2015

I like that it was an atheist anthem in a muslim country. Imagine no Islam :applause: 

All about perspective. People interpret music in various ways. Speechless by Gaga can be viewed differently from me to you.

Bad Bromance

Wow, I'm in total awe!  That was a beautiful rendition of Imagine and I'm so happy to see people praise her again.   :yes:

Is it me, or is Gaga just getting better and better as time passes?  She is definitely slaying me harder than ever in 2015.   :gaga:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Whispering

So wait why are people hating on this? I haven't read a legit reason. Not even sure if I want to go 40 pages and see why, to me it was a beautiful performance. Not sure what you guys wanted there? 

Don't even bother! It's the same people that complain and are negative constantly in Gaga threads. You are right, there isn't a legitimite reason to be negative about this performance. 

I agree with you that it was a beautiful performance, along with the majority of fans here that feel the same. 

It was beautiful. The way the fireworks lit up to give the audience a glimpse of their fellow people, the way she gives this Gaga vibe to the otherwise kind of monotonous song, it was amazing.

Koreku

the vibrato in her voice is crazy. :giveup: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

she started soooo well, her voice was beautiful

TILL........

the first belting, and the second, and the third one.... and the screams...

I mean, WHY does she choose to use that snotty Dope-like singing technique ? WHY ?

she sounds like she has snotty nose, it's making me feel disgusted

Your comment is pretty disgusting. Just saying :reductive2:

somnambulist

i don't get it. are you haters saying it is a BAD thing that gaga, a human rights activist and gay icon, visited and sang in front of an audience from a conservative country? :saladga:

how in the hell is that bad? she's spreading a message just by being there!! not to mention performing IMAGINE of all songs :saladga::saladga:

where do you see a problem with this?? how do you find a reason to hate on this? :saladga::saladga::saladga:

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS

My god. This.

The other stupid argument (I'm sorry but it is) is that she's "screaming".

I don't even know where to begin on this. but no.....just.....no.

Bradley

Her schedule lately has been so unpredictable. I see Bobby's been doing a great job at getting attention for her! Here's hoping for massive and insane promotion for the next album.

On topic: She's hopping backstage I thought she was dancing during a performance. :emma:

Anyway slay me with those vocals! Does her choice of music genres lately hint anything on her next album? :duck:

Archived