Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
event

VIDEO: Lady Gaga performed at Baku 2015 Opening Ceremony (1M+ views)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

Unknown A

I lost my internet for 2 hours and Gaga does a "surprise performance" at a stadium in Azerbaijan :sick: 

It was a great performance  tho:legend:

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

I can't read all the replies so I don't know if somebody's already said this, but didn't she sing it like Dope?

The first time she sang it she incorporated some Speechless sounds, and this time it totally reminded me of Dope.

She's an amazing singer, and although I miss the Gaga that used to wear crazy **** at big events and say controversial stuff, I appreciate that she's evolved into another type of artist who can still be Gaga but also deliver quality performances without the need to have a million other things going on at the same time.

​The Gaga that you talk about would never been invited to such an event.

Yanko

​What else did they say? :wao:

​that was great and so different (the other guy) well yes this IS lady gaga after all 

:whitney: legend 

PartySick

​You get my point, then. You can enjoy it but also be aware of what's wrong about it. Thanks.

​I do but I don't think it's the right thing to focus on at the moment. It's a fight to be had another day, ya know? :yes: 

Do many people watch this :confused:

​Yes, every country in Europe is participating (except Vatican City) and small part of Asia because of Israel, Turkey, Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan !

MonsterMum

​that was great and so different (the other guy) well yes this IS lady gaga after all 

:whitney: legend 

​Stan Little Georgians :gaga:

flopheart

Oh my god i have no words, i'm so in love with this woman and i'm so proud for being her fan

Serendipity

I lost my internet for 2 hours and Gaga does a "surprise performance" at a stadium in Azerbaijan :sick: 

It was a great performance  tho:legend:

​poor you

Hope you can be here for her future ones

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

PartySick

I can't read all the replies so I don't know if somebody's already said this, but didn't she sing it like Dope?

The first time she sang it she incorporated some Speechless sounds, and this time it totally reminded me of Dope.

She's an amazing singer, and although I miss the Gaga that used to wear crazy **** at big events and say controversial stuff, I appreciate that she's evolved into another type of artist who can still be Gaga but also deliver quality performances without the need to have a million other things going on at the same time.

​I didn't notice at first but you're right! :party: the raw, almost slur, vocals are really Dope-esque. 

Which is great for me because I love Dope :pray: 

BornSimon

​The Gaga that you talk about would never been invited to such an event.

​Yeah which is why Cheek To Cheek and the Oscars have done wonders for her, they've made everyone want a piece of her while before she was too "scary" for them.

​I didn't notice at first but you're right! :party: the raw, almost slur, vocals are really Dope-esque. 

Which is great for me because I love Dope :pray: 

​I love it too, that's why I noticed right away. She made it her own. I'm sure loads of people will hate it because it's "Imagine" but I'm glad she doesn't let that stop her.

​I'm officially scared.

​Me too, but I don't think he cares that much about her. Did he ever say anything about her? 

Katie14

I really loved how she incorporated the light, airy, soprano like delicate vocals with the heavy "Dope" like emotion and belts. It was a great performance. The Oscars impressed America with her vocals and now Europe got to see that side of her as well. I can't wait to see what she will do next!

I wonder why Gaga didn't tell us about this before an hour before she hit the stage.

Unknown A

​poor you

Hope you can be here for her future ones

​Future is unknown , hoping to be here for all of her life :proud:

Archived