💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out. IS OUT NOW!! (no links obv)

retroglamx

Featured Posts

RegiRey

​She's not a vocalist by any stretch of the imagination, nor does she claim to be :laughga: Music isn't always about maturity or strong vocals, and there's nothing wrong with making bubblegum pop, or music that is just supposed to be fun (even if some of these songs may be inspired by her ex :duck: ).

For the record, "delete it fat" isn't "Dragging Demi." by any stretch of the imagination :emma: I don't see Demi get dragged on here for her actual music like... ever. This isn't ATRL :smh: 

It's praised because its good pop music :music: Get your life and embrace it with no guilt tbh :pray: Or don't, no one's asking you to be into it :music: 

tumblr_l39lhbQz021qaeqdxo1_500.gif

​DRAG HA!!!!!!!!

No one asked me to be into it, and no one asked me to NOT give my opinion on it either. After all these forums are all about expressing your opinion, and that's what I did, whether you embrace it or not lol

​Yeah, forums are about expressing OPINIONS, thats what we've all been doing, then you came in here and started sh*ting all over the album because you couldnt "embrace" our opinions. and I also agree with @itsVenusBitch, I've never seen people drag demi on this site, OBVIOUSLY she is amazing. but its okay, stay pressed

i5hz0UAI4fxFP.gif

#Hilary4Prez2016 :emma:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

I never said "delete it fat" was a drag... No one on this cult site ( :laughga: ) gives Demi credit where it's due. Then Hilary comes out with this basic Disney music and everyone glorifies it. It's just funny to me

​I was just clarifying because its honestly the only thing Demi related I ever even see on here :emma:  There are plenty of artists that dont get "credit where its due" too, but it doesn't make the praise of one artist more worthy than the next. I don't think there's anything wrong with "basic" music personally, and I think limiting yourself

No one asked me to be into it, and no one asked me to NOT give my opinion on it either. After all these forums are all about expressing your opinion, and that's what I did, whether you embrace it or not lol

You are welcome to your opinions no one said you can't like the album or whatever, I just believe in healthy discussion and explanation :hunty: I only replied in the first place because you said you didn't get why people were praising Hilary for this album. I explained why :shrug: Didn't mean to be rude, I'm just naturally sassy tbh :toofunny: Sorry if it came off that way

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

Doogi

​I was just clarifying because its honestly the only thing Demi related I ever even see on here :emma:  There are plenty of artists that dont get "credit where its due" too, but it doesn't make the praise of one artist more worthy than the next. I don't think there's anything wrong with "basic" music personally, and I think limiting yourself

You are welcome to your opinions no one said you can't like the album or whatever, I just believe in healthy discussion and explanation :hunty: I only replied in the first place because you said you didn't get why people were praising Hilary for this album. I explained why :shrug: Didn't mean to be rude, I'm just naturally sassy tbh :toofunny: Sorry if it came off that way

Lol it's fine. We can all move on I'm not pressed hahah everyone is entitled to their opinion I agree!

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

This album actually has some hits in it that if sung by someone popular like Taylor Swift would completely smash. Unfortunately this will go undetected because its just Hilary Duff

Dangerous Man

My top 5

1. My Kind

2. Sparks

3. One in a Million

4. Breathe in. Breathe out. (not really similar, but this song is reminding me Out of the Woods lol)

5. Tattoo

This album is really full of bops. :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dawson

You guys hyping this up for me.

Average for me. Becomes very samey after the first few impressive tracks.

Paper Planes

I started listening last night to start a review but stopped to watch OITNB :rip: I loved what I heard so far tho. Slay me, OG Disney queen :giveup: 

delete it fat

gagabro

I'm confused why this isn't available for pre-order on iTunes? Is she only releasing on a different platform?

not feeling in tbh

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

LoveandMagic

I love that album cover. I've got to give this a listen.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

retroglamx

Listening to this album was such a magic experience. I can't believe it's been so long since Hilary released music and she did not disappoint. She delievered and exceeded expectations. I was truly caught off guard and I was not expecting such a cohesive, emotional and neatly produced record. It's truly a shame that it will not get the exposure it deserves only because Hilary has always been such a good girl and has never been part of scandals whatsoever. Anyhow, sometimes it's better to hae these little gems just for yourself, it makes it feel more personal.

Favorite tracks (so far and in no particular order):

Sparks, My Kind, BI.BO, Lies (:legend:), Arms Around A Memory, Tattoo and Night Like This.

I hope I'm not the only who thinks this album is a mixture of Tove Lo meets Selena Gomez meets Sky Ferreira?

And :bye: to all those hating on the album. And honestly, what does Debbie Lovato have to do here? She is in no way related to this release. Stop trying to stir sh1t up people and enjoy this pop masterpiece. :saladga:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

RAMROD

I'm confused why this isn't available for pre-order on iTunes? Is she only releasing on a different platform?

​It is available on iTunes Europe

https://itunes.apple.com/be/album/breathe-in.-breathe-out.-deluxe/id1003570041

USA not yet.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived