• Origins of Symmetry (2001)
    • Absolution (2003)
    • Black Holes and Revelations (2006)
    • The Resistance (2009)
    • The 2nd Law (2012)
    • Drones (2015)

Featured Posts

SS77

Grammy award winning UK music powerhouse, Muse, has released their 7th album "Drones" to the highest critic reviews since their 2006 release "Black Holes and Revelations." Discuss Muse and the amazing new album here!:gaga:

"Buy ARTPOP on iTunes"

drones.jpg?w=980&h=980&crop=1

The video for the 2nd single "Mercy" (hailed as the sister to hit "Starlight") was released today as well.

In case you missed it, here's the incredible video for the lead single "Dead Inside."

How do you all think it matches up to the rest of their incredible discography?

showbiz.jpg

muse_origin_of_symmetry.jpg

35-pochettes-dalbums-celebres-prennent-v

muse-black-holes-lg.jpg

20150529060046!Theresistance.jpg

muse-2nd-law-artwork5.jpeg

Staryu

I'm a bit tired of Muse now, but I really like Black Holes and Revelations and The Resistance.

Arcane

I'm excited to listen to it! Muse has grown on me and became my new favorite band lately :worship:   I'm beginning to stan for them as much as I do with Gaga. I love the recent singles Dead Inside and Mercy.

Black Holes and Revelations is my favorite Muse album that I voted but Absolution is also my other favorite. Generally, I've been listening to their whole discography for the past couple of weeks. I'm still learning about them and watching their videos.

update: Drones and its concept was really good and interesting, especially how it told a story around it  

Love Trumps Hate

RebeldeFaith

I was going to vote for The Resistant but voted for The 2nd Law by accident. :noparty:

I'm going to buy Drones tomorrow. :party:

Something something idk

Iwontell

I've tried SO hard to like them...I've listened to every album at least once, watched the videos...but their music just bounce off my brain...we're simply not a match, I guess...

gretll3.gif

PS: I voted for the second law, cuz I'm an asshole....

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived